Le Coco Beach Hotel

Poste de Flacq, Belle Mare, Mahebourg

More about Le Coco Beach Hotel

Coco All Inclusive Package

by meltyan about Le Coco Beach Resort

Very colourful... very lively... families everywhere...

convenient with all inclusive package.. you just have to remember your name and room number without taking money with you and spend your vacation in le coco beach resort.. The all inclusive package is so good.. it's a package that you dont need to money to hang around... like meals are included in the package, the drinks are free with red stars in the menu... you can order drinks and just sign it with your name and room number in the restaurants, disco, bar, even mini bar.. all free... and non-motorised watersport is free like snokerling..

le coco beach

by nora_south_africa about le coco beach

Le Coco Beach is located on the east coast of Mauritius, in a tropical garden , along magnificent white-sand beaches.
It has a restaurant and all kinds of water sports.

Pleasurable family or couple accomodation

by wild.goose about Le Coco Beach Hotel

Friendly and efficient staff certainly make the difference at Le Coco. Designed more for the family, the hotel has a gaming area, pool and 1.7km long beach to satiate all your beach-break dreams. However, couples will also enjoy this accomodation because despite it being able to accomodate several guests, the premises are so well spread out that not once during our stay there did we feel like it was crowded. A very well planned resort indeed! Rooms are extremely comfortable with coffee/tea making facilities and a bar fridge, cable TV, and a gorgeous balcony that faces the sea, furnished with porch chairs and table that allow u to lounge during the wonderfully breezy evenings. Because of its location, Le Coco appreciates great sea breezes and because of the verdure on the presmises you will have an array of native birds to admire.

Even the tenants of the hotel such as Pierre Sport Diving Center and the water sports club that conducts water skiiing and wake boarding activities will blow u away with their hospitality. If you're looking for relaxation and contentment with as little fuss as possible, you'll find it at le Coco. Le Coco Beach Hotel is renowed for its largest buffet spread at dinner and breakfast times. You will never run out of choice, and even if you are staying awhile, you'd be pleased to know that the menu rotates so you never get bored! Food is fresh, tasty, and prepared right infront of you. Persons with special diets would delight in knowing that there is a special vegetarian and Halal corner, which serve very delectable meals the regular diner would fancy a taste of as well!

The hotel also has a corner that houses the endangered Aldebra tortoises which are endemic to the Seychelles. A large female and 5 little ones will delight the curious holiday maker and enlighten kids to the regions native fauna!

Lots of palm trees shade the resort from gateway to your accomodation. Also as one of the taller (3-story) buidlings in the area, enjoy broad views of the inland as well as the sea.

I would reccommend the...

by laetiana

I would reccommend the sunresort hotels.They have a wide range and you have different prices and the service is excellent. The youngsters can go to the Coco Beach hotel which is on the East of the Country.You have a lot of parties there and it is fun being there.La Pirogue is quiet good as well and it is on the Western side of the country.

This is just a short comment...

by Pascal_Maud

This is just a short comment about our hotel where we spent our honeymoon. This was the Coco Beach Hotel owned by SunResort International and the Tour Operator in France is Sun International. This hotel let us a very bad souvenir from this island, when we arrived in our room at about 11 am they were fixing water problems. These problems were not solved before 7 pm and we could not rest nor take a shower (after more than 12 hours of travel) because of the work going on. The morning after the water was flooding on the floor !
We changed room. 2 days after we found cockroach, we changed room again. Then again we found cockroach, we changed hotel to our expense ! We are asking them to repair the damnage, but there are telling us it's normal, this story is not yet finished !
US$ per person : 120

Le Coco Beach Resort

by PaulRh

Has anyone have comments about this resort. I have heard that it is in need of a face lift.

RE: Le Coco Beach Resort

by annerose

yes this is true,

it isn't a elegant and chic hotel,
it is great, if you come with children,
many animation and sport for them

but pay attention, January - June is more rain there,
than on the north and west coast

best regards anne

RE: RE: Le Coco Beach Resort

by PaulRh

Thanx for your comments Annerose. We will be going to Le Coco Beach Resort from 2 October 2005 until 13 October 2005 for our honeymoon. luckily my fiance and I are fun loving people and don't need much to satisfy us. The only reason why we decided on Le Coco Beach resort is that we got such a great offer that no other resort could beat.

I am not concerned about the weather though, as long as we just have a couple of days of sunshine, but then again I understand that because of the size of the island, showers tend to come and go.

I will post a full report on our return.

Regards

Paul

RE: RE: Le Coco Beach Resort

by pierre.lima

Well, it seems we will meet there since I will also arrive at Le Coco Beach Hotel on next October the 2nd, if I don't decide to change my reservation to the Le Mauricia Hotel in the meantime.

I'm still a bit confused after what I read about Coco Beach, saying it need some repairs.

Have a nice and safe trip !

Le Coco Beach Hotel

by alicedemum

I visited Mauritius 6 yrs ago with my husband (to visit my in-laws) and we stayed at Le Coco Beach Hotel for a few nights (we spent most of our time at his mum's house). We enjoyed our stay there particularly because the atmosphere was just so relaxed and all the staff were very friendly.

We'll be making a trip again to Mauritius at the end of next month, this time with our 2 year old daughter. I'm wondering if any of you will know whether it's still such a friendly and relaxed hotel. It's just that 6 yrs ago, I think it was a 4-star hotel but now it's a 3-star hotel instead. We'd like to spend a few nights at the hotel just to enjoy our time as a family. His family wouldn't know what the hotel is like now as they haven't visited it at all.

Also, is a child's car seat a legal requirement in Mauritius?

Hoping that some of you may be able to help.

Thanks.

Alice

Re: Le Coco Beach Hotel

by cleocat

hi

Haven't been to Le Coco Beach but a friend has been and she loved it. this was also 3 years ago so it might have changed.

About the car seat. When we hired a car the last time in mauritius they didn't even asked for my husbands drivers licence so exept if things have changed in the last year or so i doubt if they would worry about a car seat.

RE: Le Coco Beach Hotel

by kitch68

i have no answer but i have a question, hope this is ok ?
we are travelling to coco beach in december, ive heard some bad reveiws.
is it realy that bad?

RE: RE: Le Coco Beach Hotel

by cleocat

It used to be a great hotel. I haven't been to mauritius for a while.
Try www.tripadvisor.com. People differ and what is nice for one is unaccaptable for another.

It's one of the best sites for reviews. They normally have quite a few on favourite spots.

Le Coco Beach- October

by cattis78

Hi!

My husband are thinking of taking our one year old son to Mauritius for the first two weeks of October this year. Can anyone let us know if it seems like a good idea to go and stay at the Le Coco Beach hotel? We have read it is supposed to be family friendly with play areas etc. Pictures look very nice in the brochures too. Will the weather be nice in October? We want sunshine! Are there any other hotels you can recommend?
Thank you very much for any replies!

RE: Le Coco Beach- October

by gman85

Hi,hope your fine, freinds of mine stayed at Le coco beach last year and they have young children but they said to me that they wouldnt go back there and said it was pretty unclean although he may have had a bad experience !
I am also going to mauritius for the first time with my wife and 13 year old daughter in october and after much reserch reckon that October is probably one of the best times of year to go, should be getting very hot then but not too wet like december through to march there peak summer.
I looked at many hotel reviews for 3 to 4 star hotels and decided to go for the 4 star les pavillons at the morne. http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g293816-Mauritius-Hotels.html
Ifound this website very helpful, as it has reviews from tourists who have actually stayed in the hotels. well i hope i have been some help !
have a great time, i know i cannot wait ! bye

RE: RE: Le Coco Beach- October

by BluBluBlu

Weather should be great in October...even if you get the odd shower it will still be wonderfully warm & sunny. Coco Beach did used to be a great fun Hotel for the first two or three years after it opened...but its in need of a lick of paint etc nowadays. As your son is only one years old most Hotels should be suitable as the Mauritians love children.

Enjoy!

RE: Le Coco Beach- October

by cattis78

Thank you for your replies! We have decided to stay at another hotel now as we read too many reviews about Le Coco and it dosn't seem to be that nice. If we're going Mauritius and paying that much money we might as well stay somewhere really, really nice instead. Thanks again!

RE: RE: Le Coco Beach- October

by pierre.lima

Trop tard !!!

I just booked a week holiday in this hotel, starting on next October 2nd.

I hope it is not that bad ...

Comments