Jacaranda Golf Hotel

4 km Route Inezgane, Agadir, Morocco

Good For No Data
  • Garden Delight

I did not actually stay in this hotel, but I ate in the restaurant on several ocassions for lunch or dinner, during a two week stay in Hotel Sheraton,Agadir in 2002 which was booked on a B & B basis.I usually had the lunch on the terrace beside a fountain and surrounded by a big garden with all sorts of greenery.Here the pool was situated and after the lunch on the terrace I had a little afternoon nap beside the pool,and there was never any trouble getting a sun seat to fully relax.

The entrance foyer and reception were all very Moorish and grand and the bar for a drink in the evening, before dinner in the big spacious well decorated Le Jacaranda restaurant, was also very nice with some local lovers enjoying the hospitality.

I never saw inside any of the bedrooms but its to be assumed the high standard in the public areas was continued there.

The food was brilliant, never a bad meal and everything on the long menu was always available.I vowed my next holiday in Agadir would be in this hotel,much cheaper than the Sheraton,but not of course in the centre of Agadir, as the Sheraton is, but a petit taxi ride away, but the Sheraton has changed ownership and the case may be different now. Alas, I am now too old and not in full health and no more travelling for me, so I am just a virtual tourist, but happy to have that.

Unique Quality: The best things for me were the food, the gardens for a stroll and the pool for an after lunch nap.

Directions: On the road towards Inezgane the Taxi will know

More about Jacaranda Golf Hotel

Jacaranda Hotel Agadir

by germanjoe

Hello Lezliz

When I stayed at Sheraton on B&B a few years back I used go to the restaurant at this Jacaranda Hotel,you need a petit taxi about 3 Euro each way,for either lunch or dinner and it was always great food,lovely tranquil place also.Hope this helps

GermanJoe

RE: Jacaranda Hotel Agadir

by Esperance

Would you recommend this hotel as a value stop in Agadir in December.I read GermanJoe review and it seems nice,but he was a customer of Sheraton Hotel which I imagine would not be in my price range, so same might apply here. Do all Agadir hotels increase their price at Christmas which I think is an important Moroccan festival also,the Tour Operators appearer more expensive but that could be due to the flights being in a peak holiday time.Thanks for all the info Esperance

Comments