Tamdaght, 4 km d'Aît ben haddou, Ait Ben Haddou, 45000, Morocco
Otel.com

More about Kasbah Ellouze

TAMDAGHT, OUARZAZATE

by JANEVANS

Has anyone stayed at KASBAH ELLOUZE, Tamdaght because I have seen good and bad write ups, we have booked to stay there for 3 nights and hope to go from Tamdaght to Anemiter and then catch a bus to Marrakech, has anyone ever made this trip is it possible ?

Any info would be appreciated.

Re: TAMDAGHT, OUARZAZATE

by angiebabe

Ive been the road from Ait Benhaddou to Anmiter which is 4 wheel drive road - this is the four wheel drive from Ait Benhaddou to Telouet, with the tarseal commencing at Anmiter and also public transport
- my boyfriend and I did it in a small normal car but hes an amazing driver! - and we did get several 4 wheel drive vehicle tell us along the way that we couldnt do it -
but we did and it is amazingly beautiful and a very special drive for me - the whole area is beautiful with diverse scenery and sights - but for the normal person it is strictly 4 wheel drive road or its also a great 2 day walk - itd be a fantastic 2 day walk.

there is excellent accommodation with Abdelrazah at Anmiter (see my Anmiter page)and also around Telouet as per my Telouet pages - though my pages are not quite up to as much as i should put into them to show just how much beauty and sights to see around the area!

Its 11km from anmiter to Telouet which has the Glaoui palace linked with Tamdaghts Glaoui palace and also Ouarzazate's Glaoui palace.
There are minibuses that frequently go from Anmiter to Telouet and there is an early bus that leaves Animter about 6am thru Telouet - its supposed to leave Anmiter at 630 am but ive seen it go through Telouet at 620am - to Marrakech.
Its 21 km from Telouet to the main highway Marrakech to Ouarzazate road.

and it then goes over the stunning TizinTichka mountain pass and then more beautiful scenery all the way to Marrakech.
All the best.

Accommodation Ouarzazate

by JANEVANS

My husband and I are going to Marrakech on 30 October plan to stay for 3 nights to do some shopping then take bus to Ouarzazate stay 1 night there or at Tinehir then travel to Todra Gorge stay for 2 nights, we have book a camel trip to stay 2 nights in dunes, we are then not sure where to stay for 1 night which will be somewhere on our way to Dades Gorge were we want to stay 2 nights.

We have then booked 3 nights at Kasbah Ellouze at Tamdaght, when we leave there we want to stay a night somewhere between there and Marrakech we thought perhaps Anemiter.

Any advice would be greatful, basically we are looking for :-

1 Night Accommodation at Ouarzazate, Tinehir or where ever you suggest.

2 Nights accommodation at Todra Gorge [we were thinking it would be nice to stay in the Gorge ?]

1 Night accommodation somewhere between Rissani and Dades Gorge

1 Night accommodation Anemiter, Telouet or where ever you suggest.

We are not expecting plush accommodation but last year we stayed at Ijoukak and it was disgusting accommodation camp beds with broken springs so when you lay in bed you touched floor no glass in windows just shutters, no lock on door and dirty, it was so bad even my husband slept in his clothes and we felt filthy, I hardly slept all night and when we opened the shutters in the morning we found the room was full of insects !!

We do not mind basic but it must be habitable.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Jan

Re: Accommodation Ouarzazate

by Sarhan78

Hi,

Try to contact me on my private email i will help you. sarhanhajjaj@yahoo.com

Good luck

Re: Accommodation Ouarzazate

by smiling_sml

I stayed in hotel Ibis Moussafir in Ouarzazate. It was very nice and fresh. http://www.ibishotel.com/ibis/fichehotel/gb/ibi/6231/fiche_hotel.shtml

Comments