Bou Arfa Hotels

• Khamlia profile photo Khamlia
  • Reviews: 65

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Sahara: Simple but OK

Hotel Sahara was located on the main street, a simple local hotel, with very simple room but adequate. I had a room incl. bathroom and toilet, I called it "one classy bathroom" - see the picture, hard to describe. The outlet of the basin went straight out on the floor, there were hotel slippers for to not get soak the feet. But it went to "showering" in any cases. The bed was a little this and that but in any case I slept well. I was the only guest at the hotel, as I say not many tourists both foreign or domestic travel in these areas. The entire hotel was clean and the man in the reception very nice.
They served no breakfast at the hotel at all, I had to go out to one coffee bar to get breakfast. But across the street on the corner was a coffee there I got almost royal breakfast - homemade pancakes filled with jam or cheese, among others., The owner brought it from home, so the service was perfect.
In Bouarfa were several hotels but I was completely satisfied with the Sahara Hotel. Good price, for my room 50 DH, otherwise for a single room without a bathroom just 30 DH.

The thing that surprised me was that he had been there a little "pharmacy", headache tablets, among others, and first aid items. I did not see those things on any other hotel, in all cases it was not visible.

• Opinion of Price: N/A