- Reviews: 330
Hotel Figuig: Hotels in Figuig
As far as I know this is one of only two hotels in Figuig (the other being a basic cold shower & squat toilets affair at the other end of the main drag)
The Hotel Figuig offers nice clean rooms with good plumbing. I paid 100 dirham for my single en-suite.
It is situated at the southern end of the main road on the escarpment which divides Figuig into two halves, and its terrace has a stunning view south over the desert into Algeria.
They serve a good breakfast and also cook dinner, but if you want this you do need to tell them in advance: they only cook to order. The choice was pretty much couscous or tagine, but the servings are generous. Seemed like good home cooking to me.
They also permit camping in their grounds.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Hotel Stella Alpina - Edelweiss
- Best Western Oceanside Inn
- Hyatt Mountain Lodge
- Centre Point Sukhumvit Thong Lo
- Buzios Mega Resort Bauen Hoteis
- Matchroom Country Club
- Travelodge Warrington (Kendrick/Leigh Street.)
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Resort
- Oasis Duna
- Casa Real Inn
- Apple Farm
- Embassy Suites Hotel Atlanta - Centennial Park
- Howard Johnson Hotel Newark Airport
- Club Happy Days