Solazur Hotel

Avenue Des F.A.R., Tangier, Morocco

Good For No Data
  • What a hotel!

Wow! Best hotel I've ever been to!

The rooms are luxurious and bathrooms are incredibly clean, not a tile out of place! The design is incredible, most unexpected!
    For a quiet night in, there is a wide choice of TV and radio in every room (not all in African)!

The food is also of top quality, freshly baked rolls, freshly squeezed orange juice, and the best damn scrambled eggs i've ever tasted!

The staff are incredibly nice and helpful. They listen to your every comment and cater to all your needs. I should also mention that they have the most advanced communication system I have ever seen.

Our tour guide was also very good, knew exactly what to do and was extremely well organised, his organisation skills were of the best i've seen. We felt very safe and reassured with him around.

I feel I must make special mention of the pianist in the hotel bar. His renditions of modern classics were indescribable and I cannot begin to describe the experiance here as I feel I cannot convey his talent in mere words. You have to hear him for yourself to see his brillance.

You must stay at this hotel, it is unforgettable.

Unique Quality: btw, this review may or may not be true...

• What a hotel!

Wow! Best hotel I've ever been to!

You must stay at this hotel, it is unforgettable.

Unique Quality: btw, this review may or may not be true...

• Hotel Solazur in tanger is the best ever!

I have stayed in hotel Solazur many times and each time i go there i enjoy it more!
    The rooms are really clean and the views are really good.
    The swimming pool is huge and there is even an entertainer for the kids.
    I suggest that you stay at this hotel!
    Oh and one more thing all the people who work there are really friendly.

Unique Quality: Overall I think that personaly the swimming pool and resturant is outstanding and there are lovely views of the beach.

• grets's Profile Photo

Interesting lobby

From my journal:

'Hotel Solazur is OK. The reception is quite spectacular, with a Cameron hot air balloon in the centre of a spiral staircase. Blue and white striped chairs with yellow backs and beautifully carved ceilings and panels.

Malcolm Forbes celebrated his 70th birthday here 3 years ago. Quite an honour.

There is a free-form swimming pool and a garden path made from large round stepping stones, as well as grass areas with shady pargolas.

There are a few cats around, including one that made my stomach churn - it only had one eye. '

Unique Quality: Again from my journal: 'The bedroom is split level with molded white plastic furniture and fittings. The whole effect is very different'.

The pillows were incredibly uncomfortable - just pillowcases stuffed with random wedges of foam. It was like sleeping on a rockery.

Looking out of the hotel window we can see over the wall of the hotel grounds, where some construction workers are living in a Berber style tent, with a chimney on top of it.

• freya_heaven's Profile Photo

Spooky Hotel

We stayed in the Solazur in January, so obviously the outside pool was closed, it did look nice though.

I felt the hotel was little well worn and felt a bit like time had passed it by, but I couldnt put my finger in exactly why. It was pleasent enough, had all the usual staff, friendly shop assistants, waiters, slimy head consierge etc

Rooms were nice enough, little heating though so very cold. Our first room was overlooking the beach and sea, with wonderful views. But it was far to cold for Freya to sleep in, so they moved us to a room at the back, which allegedly was warmer, not so but we didnt have a lot of choice but to put up with the cold.

Directions: Eastern Seafront

More about Solazur Hotel

The Solazur Hotel

by Aragina about The Solazur Hotel

330 rooms with bath, direct phone.
Facilities : large pool with a sun terrace and snack bar, tennis, golf training, table tennis, sauna and massage, bar, international restaurant with theme buffets - nightclub

Comments