Dar Ayniwen

Booking.com Hotels.com Travelocity

More about Dar Ayniwen

Fabulous Dar Ayniwen Vill Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Britparrothead

We stayed at this wonderful hotel in October 2006 with our sons, friends and family. To say that we were made welcome and spoiled is an understatement!!

Every member of staff was wonderful.

We met the owner one day as we were walking in the beautifull gardens. He 'introduced' us to every plant, flower and tree, that he was responsible for planting. What a lovely man!

The food was outstanding and plentyfull.

We will be returning in the very near future.

Thank you all again for making our stay with you, very special.

Noreen & Feliks Zakrzewski ( and family)

Fantastic Place

by TripAdvisor Member SBran

We stayed at Dar Ayniwen in July 07 and had a fantastic time. What an brilliant place! The grounds and the pool are beautiful. The house is amazing, with it's variety of rooms and terraces, it's like an Aladdin's cave. The food is great, and the ingredients are bought fresh each day. The staff are really friendly and helpful, nothing was too much bother for them. A special thank you, goes to Aziz!

There is no doubt, that we will be returning to Dar Ayniwen soon!

A beautiful wedding in a beautiful venue

by TripAdvisor Member Mo_one

Staying at the Dar Ayniwen is like living in a museum full of wonderful pictures and ornate furniture, where time seems to have stood still for a few moments; and where the owner and staff have assumed the role of curator. In my opinion the best words are, elegance charisma and indulgance. Each room similar to the other but then remarkably different from the next, the attention to detail incredible. If I gave this property six stars I would be doing it an injustice. In fact there is not a single word that would sum up the Dar Ayniwen. I daren’t do this property a second injustice by trying to explain its uniqueness’ to you either, as I’m sure most of you will only think of a grand hotel or a polished Riad. The Dar Ayniwen is more than this.

My wife and I decided to get married at the Dar Ayniwen. As soon as we stepped foot in the grounds, we knew it was special. We stumbled across it quite by accident whilst trying to choose an appropriate wedding venue to host our Indian wedding in Marrakech. Oh don’t get me wrong, there are plenty Riads and villas out there but there is only one Dar Ayniwen and defiantly only one Stephane and Aziz, they come as double act you see, kind of like Batman and Robin or if you want to be comedic about it, Laurel and Hardy, both extremely professional and excellent wedding planners, and you can tell both have worked with each other for some time.

First impressions? Simply breath taking. We were greeted by a friendly face, Stephane (the manager). A very nice chap might I add, he sat down with us and discussed the wedding, the service and entertainment in detail. He shouldered most of the stress out of planning our wedding, OK - OK who says planning a wedding isn’t stressful? we had clothes to buy after all!

The wedding day was perfect, the grounds beautiful and my bride stunning. The attention to detail - commendable. We hired the whole house for two days, with the wedding on the second day, 7/7/7. After which we stayed in the Galaxy suite for the remainder of our stay. The service by all staff was outstanding - silver service all the way for sure, the food served was first class. They even surprised us by preparing dinner on our balcony.

I will never loose my memories of our wedding. It was perfect, the best day of my life so far, thanks Natalie for agreeing to be my wife and thanks to all the staff at the Dar Ayniwen for such a memorable day.

A Must in Marrakech

by TripAdvisor Member Goldie001

My husband and I had the very good fortune to stay for nine days recently at the Dar Ayniwen Hotel. This charming,small,intimate, exclusive hotel in the peaceful Palmeriae is a paradise (it,s website doesn,t do it justice)with the most polite,friendly,helpful staff who pamper to your every need. Our suite was spacious and very comfortable.....and the food was delicious. The peace and tranquility in the beautifully kept magnificent gardens and by the pool was something special as was candlelit dining by the pool in the evenings. We were very sad to leave and can only look forward to coming back again.

a once in a lifetime experience

by TripAdvisor Member Wensun

We stayed at dar Ayniwen for 4 nights this August. We had already spent 5 nights in the Medina at a fabulous Riad (Riad yasmine) and booked this hotel with a view to relaxing and escaping the madness of the medina before returning home.
We were collected form our Riad by the lovely Aziz in an air conditioned car. Driving out to the palmerie was a little daunting - we hadn't realised how bleak things could look out here and were beginning to wonder if we had made the right decision. Then we approached the beautiful keyhole gate and entered what can only be described as paradise!
The pictures you will see of this hotel will never ever do justice to how lovely it was. The grounds were superb. There were pomegranate, fig, olive and orange trees in the gardens and grouse and tortoises wandering the grounds.
The hotel itself was like a museum - full of beautiful and fascinating pictures and artifacts.
The staff outnumber the guests as there is only ever a maximum of 14 guests at one time (there were only 4 of us for a few days during our visit) and they cannot do enough for you.
We were told that every member of staff had been with the hotel since it opened which shows you how happy and dedicated they are to making your stay something very special.
We were upgraded to the galaxy suite during our stay which was literally out of this world but all of the rooms were superb and you will not be dissapointed with any of them.
This was easily the most romantic place we have ever stayed and we even began talking about weddings! (this would be a fabulous venue).
An air conditioned car is on hand to take you wherever and whenever you want to go.
I would suggest that you book this hotel in conjuction with another. Stay in the medina for a couple of nights and experience the energy and excitement of Djeema El Fna then go to Dar Ayniwen to completely unwind before returning home - Bliss!
I don't want to spoil the mystery of dar Ayniwen so I won't go into all the little things they do that will make this a once in a lifetime experience.

too much to love

by TripAdvisor Member jayelle_hudson

there are too many points to love about this place!

my favorite subject being food...i'll start there. breakfast...as soon as you pick your place to eat, whether it be inside at a formal table, on the terrace, or in the garden, the more than cordial staff brings it immediately! my favorite the fresh yogurt and fig conficture. delicious!

after breakfast...a lovely stroll with bare feet through the sumptuous lawn and garden, and make sure to say hello to the turtles! maybe a swim in the pool, and a nap before lunch.

perfect location in the palmerie. close enough to the suk which provides for ample entertainment, and shopping.

after a long day of excitement, i recommend curling up by the fireplace with a glass of mint tea to wind down before tucking yourself into a bed of soft cotton and feather pillows.

the dar ayniwen...simply the perfect place to stay while in marrakech!

Wonderful!

by TripAdvisor Member Anna258741

We stayed here for three nights, what can I say that hasn't already been said. The food was wonderful, I couldn't work out how reviewers could be so enthusiastic about the food, then I experienced the taste, the setting, the personal service, the variety, romance, wonderful!

The rooms were beautiful, no detail overlooked.
The convenience of the car service, made the holiday very relaxing. Afternoon tea by the pool, the tortoises wandering the garden, take care not to step on the baby one, the comical Guinea fowl, delights in abundance.
This is a wonderful place to stay.

Wonderful place

by TripAdvisor Member Arnospel

Stayed for seven nights in early June and as other reviews have noted it is a superb place. We had a small suite that included the bedroom, a sitting area and a large bathroom. The room was nicely decorated and looked out on a beautiful garden. The grounds are well maintained and are spacious so you never feel crowded by the other guests (there are only 7 rooms so not much of a crowd). Breakfast in included in the room price and then you tell the staff if you are eating at the villa for lunch and dinner and you choose from their menu which has a variety of wonderful food to choose from. Your choice of lunch runs about 70 to 80 USD and dinner is about $110 for two people but it is well worth it. They will also prepare a lighter meal at your request. Since you are about 15 minutes from town the villa has a van that take you and pick you up any time. Several days we would go into town to just to have dinner and we would call for the van when we were finished and it would arrive promptly. The staff of the hotel, including Aziz the manager, are all very helpful and professional. Aziz arranged for a driver to take us to the mountains and set up tours for other guests to ride camels or take a trip to the beach. He can also give you recommendations for restaurants and shopping and make the reservations. The villa is perfect for getting away from the city and feeling as if you are in an oasis.

Highly recommended

by TripAdvisor Member LondonSmilers

My partner and I stayed here in June and absolutely loved the place. Working in the travel industry I have seen many a hotel and this was up there with the very best. For a start it's not a ‘hotel’, it's far too exclusive and unique for that. With only 7 suites you really feel you are away from it all. The service is superb - genuine and friendly. The suites are large, traditional and luxurious. The grounds and pool are perfect for lazy dreamy days. And the food was scrumptious. Not sure what else I can say! What are you waiting for... book it!

Comments