- Reviews: 1
The Beacon Suites: Finally! A great alternative in Abuja
I'm an American who travels to abuja frequently. I had always stayed in the Hilton, but it was booked. The Beacon Suites is a 21 room boutique hotel that lives up to high international traveller standards. The hotel is new and the service is outstanding. The rooftop bar and restaurant is the perfect place to relax after a long day at work. The best night's sleep I've had in Abuja.
Outstanding Rooftop bar and restaurant. Beautiful rooms - modern decor, brand new, very clean! Wonderful, wonderful serivce!
- Reviews: 4
Sheraton Abuja: One of few choices
Gym is a bit outdated and food is accaptable. It is Africa after all.
View is nice and unique to location. Overall an enjoyable stay.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Belle Meade Red Carpet Inn
- Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15
- Relc International Hotel Singapore
- Fiesta Hotel Garden Beach
- Park Regis Hotel Picton (Formerly Yacht Club)
- Grand Hotel de la Ville
- Shinjuku Prince Hotel
- Leme Othon Palace Hotel
- Alisios Bavaro Beach Resort
- Holiday Inn Express Tours
- South Beach Hotel
- Hostel Blue Planet
- Ras Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Downtown North