Brazzaville Hotels

Our Members Say

• brazzavillois profile photo brazzavillois

Hôtel Restaurant VILLA MONAMA: The best Hotel Restaurant** at time

It is at time, the best gourmet restaurant of Brazzaville.
Charming hotel, atmosphere jazz, welcome, and great decoration

Pool, terrasse, bars

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Food and Dining, Business Travel
  • Written October 27, 2011

• JOAHNN profile photo JOAHNN

POTAL HOTEL: POTAL HOTEL BEST HOTEL IN CONGO

I was not eager to the hotel of Congo, but after a college recommended the hotel potal
and give me their website hotelpotal.com
I was able to check for my self.
WHOA classy hotel, clean and the air conditionner works well.
the electricity and the water was always on.

clean, clean quiet ... big rooms,

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Business Travel
  • Written November 2, 2010

• shaniathomas profile photo shaniathomas

POTAL HOTEL BRAZZAVILLE CONGO: BRAZZAVILLE'S BEST HOTEL

THE BEST HOTEL IN BRAZZAVILLE. THIS HOTEL IS A TRUE JEWEL IN THE HEART OF AFRICA. WITH LATEST FEATURES LIKE MAGNETIC DOOR CARDS, MASSAGE PARLOR, SPARKLING OUTDOOR POOL ,GYM AND MANY APPEALING FEATURES; THIS IS THE IDEAL PLACE TO STAY.
MY HUSBAND AND I STAYED HERE FOR 5 DAYS.

THE CONCIERGE IS OPEN 24HRS AND VERY ATTENTIVE. YOU WILL HAVE TO STAY HERE TO EXPERIENCE THE BEST, VERY CLEAN AND THE RESTAURANT OFFERS A VARIETY OF ASSORTED WINES AND THE MENUS IS IMMECABLE.
IF YOU EVER FIND YOURSELF IN BRAZZAVILLE, THIS IS THE IDEAL ACCOMODATION.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Written September 12, 2010

• tpappas15 profile photo tpappas15
  • Reviews: 5

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Marina Residence: Marina Residence

Eight work colleagues and I spent a full week at this hotel in the middle of the city in July 2008. It's rated as a 5-star hotel, but it is more equivalent to a 3-star hotel based on European standards. Our corporate rate was EUR 100 per night which included breakfast.

The room was ok, the air conditioning worked and I at least had hot water in my bathroom (3 of my colleagues had no hot water for the whole week). I was also fortunate to escape any mosquitos as flying occupants in the room so I did not have to use my mosquito net that I brought along. Of the 10 listed satellite tv channels, only two worked and the rest were static for the whole duration.

The restaurant in the hotel had a basic menu and the food was satisfactory. We did eat out most of the nights at a Lebanese restaurant that was nearby.

Given the limited choices of decent hotels in the city, I would recommend this hotel or the Meridien hotel to Brazzaville visitors.

BTW, my luggage arrived two days after I did in the city. I flew from KUL to DXB with Malaysian Airlines and then DUB to ADD to BZV with Ethiopian Airways.

My view from my room on the ground floor (all rooms are on the ground floor) was of a 2-meter cement wall that was less than 1 meter from my window. The hotel boasts two pools, but both were empty.

Like many of the roads in the city, the street at the front entrance of the hotel was mostly unpaved and full of pot holes.

• Opinion of Price: most expensive
  • Related to: Business Travel
  • Written August 17, 2008

• Ramonq profile photo Ramonq
  • Reviews: 407

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Dreams Hotel: More like and Inn

Located in the leafy emabsssy area, close to Laico Hotel (formel known as Le Merdien) this hotel is comfortable and clean. Very small reception area, but the room I got was spacious and clean. Close to some of Brazzaville's nightclubs, but very quiet inside. Airconditioned (you need it!) and hot water. Nothing really fancy, but adequate for weary travellers.

Close to the nightclubs.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Written April 19, 2008

• WojtekD profile photo WojtekD
  • Reviews: 23

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Cathedral guest rooms: Brazzaville Backpackers

There are rooms for tourists at Brazzaville Catholic Catedral. To find them turn righ staying in front of the main door and follow to the school area. They charge 10 000 CFA for the room with fan and the bath or 5 500 CFA for basic room with a sink (shared shower). Welcome to see more Brazzaville pictures on my private page:
www.kontynenty.tpi.pl/Eqaf8Apl.htm

Basic but safe and centrally located in the embassies area.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive