Ave Abdoulaye Fadiga, BP 2073, Dakar, 18524, Senegal

Booking.com Expedia.com Hotels.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• Inga78's Profile Photo

Learn English please...

Our crew hotel was the novotel down town Dakkar. It was nice and clean the rooms were nice aswell. I did see a cocroach but I guess they are everywhere as I learned further on my travels in Africa. There was only one that I did see and he was small so it was ok...RAID does the trick just spray go to the bar and once you come up again you´ll be fine...even better if you have had a few drinks...The reseption did screw up one of my wake up calls wich was very bad since the whole crew was waiting for me in the bus and a plane with another crew waiting at the airport to get ready to depart...not very good on the hotels part and I was furious also another thing that was not good is the fact that my mom was trying to reach me and no one spoke english in the reseption so my mom could not reach me and it was very important for her to be able to reach me. So I thought that that factor was realy bad since it´s a hotel. I do speak some french but hello meet me in the middle english is spoken in most places and most people speak the language so I thought it was very lousy.

Unique Quality: the bar inside was great and the bartenders were very good in keeping our glasses full. The pool outside was great to and we spent hours there getting sun on our bods and haveing drinks with the other people from the company. The hotel bar also had a sandwich menu and there was a nice restaurant there where we had some food once in a while....when we were not at the mexican place down the street.

Directions: By the sea. I´m sorry that I can´t put details of how much it cost the company paid everything so I don´t realy have a clue and I didn´t even look at my bartab since it was so cheap that I couldn´t be bothered.

Comments