La Digue Hotels
Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 62
Paradise Flycatcher: WOW
As I said: WOW!
We had half bugalow all for us, but what a bungallow! It was huge! The ceiling of our bedroom was at least 10 meters high! There was a lot of space!
The veranda is shared with the guests of the other half, but if you do not wish to socialize, it is still big enough to stay by yourselves! :D
We had half-board here and the restourant inside was open air, but the service and the food was exeptionally good! A very nice creole lady was our host and the service was as nice as in the best restourants I've been! The food was up to the service!
- Reviews: 2923
La Digue Island Resort: Paradise re-visited
Beside the shallow waters of sand-fringed Anse Reunion, the island's main hotel, La Digue Island Lodge, has 60 rooms and provides a simple but comfortable and relatively lively La Digue base - from which you can easily reach by hired bicycle the superb beaches and remote corners of this beautiful 4 square mile island.
Accommodation choices include Standard Garden Villa rooms in the colonial-style ‘Yellow House’ or single-storey terraced rooms, ‘A-frame’ or thatched roundavel rooms, garden or beachfront Chalets - and beachfront Junior Suites.
- Reviews: 40
Paradise Flycatcher's: A great choice
Very convenient for those aiming to spend most of their time at L'Anse Source d'Argent, one of the worlds most photographed beaches. It´s a few meters from the Union Estate gate, the easiest way to get to it. Pay toll (but after a couple of days they recognize you and let you in for free. If you are a nice talkative person...)
Each chalet has two bedrooms separated by a large living room with kitchenette. Guests hardly ever use them as breakfast is included and there's a good choice of restaurants in the village (La Passe) or further at the Patatrans resort.
The sea is across the brick-like road. There are no cars, so no engine noises. Only people and bikes pass by.
- Reviews: 2221
Tournesol Guest House: Guest House
We stayed in a small guest house that was near the shops and dock.
It had 6 rooms in 3 bungalows. One large bedroom, a large shower, and a patio.
We chose the half board so we ate breakfast and dinner at their restaurant which was across the yard from the bungalow.
The food was good and the staff very pleasant.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- La Digue Hotels from 38€
- 38 Rooms Booked in the Last Hour. Reserve Now. Pay at Check-Out! www.venere.com/Hotels_La_Digue
- Fly to Seychelles
- Book your flight to Seychelles with Etihad™. Fly in luxury for less! www.etihad.com/Seychelles
- La Digue Hotels
- Lowest Rates On La Digue Book Now and Save Money! www.tripbase.com/La-Digue-Hotels
Explore the World
- 5 Hotels in La Digue
- Lowest price guarantee! Book your Hotel in La Digue online www.booking.com/La-Digue-Hotels
- Hotels in La Digue Island
- Special rates in La Digue Island Don't miss out, book now! www.agoda.com/Hotel_Deals
- Holidays La Digue - hotels
- Island hopping and holiday offers. Book now with the Seychelles expert www.seyvillas.com/
- Hotels in La Digue
- Book Online and Save Up to 80% Now. Lowest Price Guaranteed! www.hotelscombined.com/La_Digue
- La Digue Hotels
- Save up to 40%! Price Match Guarantee. www.hotels.com/La-Digue