Coffee Bay Hotels
Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 1390
Coffee Shack: Backpackers on the Bay
Along with Bucaneers in Cintsa who we had just left, the Coffee Shack is a legend on the backpacker circuit.
It has nothing to do with luxury accommodation - this is a backpacker which means budget, no once again it's all about atmosphere.
The accommodation here is basic, cheap but good.
We spent our first night in a dorm - which was comfortable and friendly, and then moved into a double room for a further three nights.
When we were here at the end of 2005 the bathrooms had just had a revamp. They were amazing, tiled, clean and spacious, with modern facilities and the added bonus of being able to use a hairdryer!!
The food here was cheap and plentiful, it was served at the bar each night and you had to put your name down during the day if you wanted it.
There is a kitchen where you can cook for yourself, but be sure to bring food with you as there is only a very small shop in Coffee Bay.
Staff were always friendly, worked well with the local Xhosa community by offering tours to the village and donating to the local school.
- Reviews: 163
Coffee Shack: Coffee Bay Hostel
The hostel had 8 bed dorms, as well as some private rooms. You can buy simple meals for lunch and breakfast, and nice, delicious, huge dinners. You can arrange several activities from the hostel, or just enjoy the surroundings and hike to the Hole in the Wall.
The Coffee Shack has great nightlife. Each night there is killer pool competition and almost everyone staying at the hostel plays. One night there was like 40 of us playing! Each person gets 2 or 3 lives, and everyone takes turn getting a shot. If you don't pot a ball or foul, you lose a life. Last man alive wins free night's accomodation. Also, beware of Buffalo Rules: 1) You must drink with your left hand 2) No drinks on the pool table. Break either of these and you must down your drink.
- Reviews: 14
Ocean View Hotel: All-inclusive at a great price!
The hotel only accomodates 50 or so people, so the service is very personal! Each room has the usual hotel amenties with a patio that looks out to the Indian Ocean. There is a restaurant that serves breakfast and dinner to guests (included) and offers lunch. The beach is approximately 100 feet away and if you wake up at 6:00 am you can see dolphins and an amazing sunrise.
Great views! Lovely landscape with all the things you need to truly enjoy yourself on a holiday.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- $59+ South Bay Hotels
- Best Prices on Hotels, Guaranteed. Over 200,000 hotels worldwide. www.priceline.com/South_Bay
- Hotels Coffee Bay
- Cheap Hotels from $20/nt. Save Big! Compare Coffee Bay Rates www.hotels-bargains.com/Cheap-Hotels
- South Bay New York City
- New! South Bay New York City $83. Always the Best Rate for Your Hotel www.trivago.com/SouthBayNewYorkCity
Explore the World
- Hotels in Coffee Bay
- Book a hotel in Coffee Bay online. No reservation costs. Great rates! www.booking.com/coffee-bay-Hotels
- Hotel Coffee Service
- Noticeably Better Coffee Improves Occupancy Rates. Call Today! www.communitycoffee.com/
- Hotels in Coffee Bay
- Book Online and Save Up to 80% Now. Lowest Price Guaranteed! www.hotelscombined.com/Coffee_Bay
- Hotels In The Bay
- Info on Hotels In The Bay Answers, Results and Great Info! www.searchinq.com/HotelsInTheBay
- Hotels Near South Bay
- Experience the New Look & Feel of Holiday Inn. Book Direct & Save! www.holidayinn.com/