Accoustix Backpackers Hostel

Hostelworld.com HostelBookers.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Good For No Data
  • bad memory

I booked 6 nights in accoustix between the 14th and the 20th of february 2012. I paid those nights. Unfortunately my brother in law died the 16th and I had to leave the 17th. I asked for a refund but the employee couldn't make it. I gave her my number phone, my e.mail, my adress in France. The sixth of March I sent to accoustix all justifications papers: death certificate, plane tickets..but I never had a answer.

I think accoustix backpackers isn't a honest accomodation supplier. I will complain about it at the French guide book editor "le guide du routard" because I can't accept this sort of behaviour to the customers.

I don't recommend this hotel too because he is near a noisy highway and the internet connection didn't work during my stay.

• Clean Lodge

The friendliness, the, cleanliness, art and relaxed enjoyable atmosphere and it was also very beautiful. It also has great views and is in prime location. The rooms are comfy, you chill in or share..I loved it and I loved the people that ran it...definitely come again!

Unique Quality: plenty of information about the surrounding area. Secure, tv area and social area, The swimming pool is fab for relaxing and soaking up the sun,pool table and garden area.

Directions: From
    airport R24 JohannesburgN12. N3 North PretoriaN3 for +/- 10Km N1 to BloemfonteinWilliam Nicole off-rampTurn left William Nicole for 4Kmright Republic roadLeft Jan Smuts. Backpackers on your right hand side

• Accoustix

Really nice place to stay, feels more like staying with the good side of the family than hunkering down at a hostel. I wasn't in Jozie long enough to judge a great deal, but the staff are exceptionally helpful and the airport pickup was very welcome. The bar at the hostel is fun although I'd just recommend keeping the noise down after midnight as some of the rooms are very close by.

Unique Quality: Very nice bar n bbq area.

• A unique hostel

What a well equipped place.We had the privileges of 24 hour internet, satellite T.V and other essentials.The rooms were spotless clean .They have an informative resource center at our disposal and they helped in booking good tour packages that made sure we had change in our pockets.The staff were on hand for 24 hours to assist customers which is commendable.Great mix of visitors through and through.I will definitely recommend this place to one and all

Unique Quality: There is a big swimming pool where one can do lengths and a pool table for recreation .If you are a bookwarm this is the spot for you too ,as you can curl up on the couch and pick up a good read from the library

Directions: From the Johannesburg International Airport take the R24.N3 Pretoria.N1 Roodeport.Exit William Nicol.Left.Republic Road.Right.Jan Smuts Ave.No 477

Comments