Cocomo Guesthouse and Conference Centre in Hartbeespoort

16 Cannon Crescent, Ifafi, Hartbeespoort, 0250, South Africa

Cocomo Boutique Hotel & Conference Centre in Hartbeespoort
Agoda.com Booking.com

• Like a dream come true

My boyfriend and I love to take short breaks to Harties since it is so close to the city. We have stayed at many places in Harties before until we have discovered Cocomo Guesthouse. Wow! Cocomo is like a dream come true. We will never stay at another place but Cocomo again. Cocomo has a funky vibe and is really vibrant. I just love the whole island theme. All their rooms are nice and luxureous. It is for sure my favourite place in Harties and are going to return many times again. Cocomo to us already feels like family! We love you Cocomo! See you soon.

Unique Quality: The location is great! Very quite and peaceful, but close to everything. The atmosphere is so relaxed that we actually just hang out at Cocomo for the entire weekend not going anywhere. We were playing games in the games room and relaxed at the fireplace the whole time. You can really relax there.

Directions: Close to the KFC and O'Hagins

• I loved it, and fully intend on returning!

A person could search from coast to coast and not be able to find such a tranquil environment! I loved the netting on the beds and clean crisp feel of absolutely everything! The pool was quite literally the stuff of dreams! There is more than enough to do in the area, but all you want to do is enjoy Cocomo to its fullest!

I loved it, and fully intend on returning!

Comments