- Reviews: 1567
Hout Bay Manor: Hout Bay Manor ~ Colonial and old world
We got married in a stone chapel in the forest, and had our reception at Hout Bay Manor.
This is in Hout Bay, a sheltered valley about 35 minutes from Cape Town city centre.
We had a perfect day, where everything ran smoothly, thanks to the Manor staff. The service, food and accommodation is excellent here.
We could not fault them at all.
They have fantastic rooms, service is excellent! Comfortable and luxurious styled accommodation.
Update October 2006: We (for old times sake) visited the Manor and saw that they have torn down our gorgeous reception room (it was set apart from the hotel itself) and are undergoing further refurbishment and building. I look forward to seeing what they are doing!
Nestled at the foot of the Constantiaberg Mountains, this historic Manor was built in 1871. A National Monument, it has recently been restored to its traditional Cape Colonial Heritage.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Taipei Fullerton 41 Hotel
- Citotel de France et d'Europe
- Riad Talaa 12
- Bellettini Hotel
- Red Roof Ann Arbor University North
- Eazires Hotel Domspatz City
- Comfort Inn Livermore (2625 Constitution Dr )
- Hampton Inn Baton Rouge - Denham Springs
- Bedford Regency Hotel
- Residencial Dom Joao IV
- The Shaftesbury Hyde Park Paddington Premier
- Hotel Meyerbeer Beach
- Patong Green Mountain Hotel Phuket