Kimberley Hotels

• DAO profile photo DAO
  • Reviews: 3547

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

LONG STREET LODGE NC: BASIC BED & PARKING WITH SHOPPING

I found this place after driving around Kimberly looking at beautiful places I could not afford. Then I saw this place. It was beautiful because I could afford it. And it had parking for my car. For less than $30 (up to 3 adults) you get a clean basic room with air-conditioning, a cold fridge, TV, reasonable bathroom and security. You also get a good night's sleep. My bed (one of 3) was comfortable and the place was quiet.

The location is actually good. It's on a main road. You also are 5 minutes walk or less from a large grocery store, loads of fast food, other small shops and my 2 favorites. A Biltong shop and a liquor store.

Located on the N8, there are plenty of places to get petrol, drinks, food and get going in the morning.

For the price, it's not a bad deal.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive

• Piggy73 profile photo Piggy73
  • Reviews: 108

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hadison Park Guest House: Friendly & Informative Receptionist

Good basic accommodation with cooking facilities and a fridge. There is a shopping mall across the road - with a supermarket and liquor store.

We paid 330 Rand per night (July 2010) for a double room, breakfast costs extra.

Friendly staff - the receptionist provided excellent information about the area.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average