2Inn1 Kensington

21 Kensington Crescent, Oranjezicht, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa

More about 2Inn1 Kensington

Perfect In So Many Ways

by TripAdvisor Member simaliHampshire

If you are looking for a quiet location away from the hustle and bustle but close enough to enjoy the sites in and around Cape Town, then this is a ideal spot to really relax after a long day out and about.

Set in a leafy suburb, the Inn is beautifully presented, coupled with the most attentive team of staff you are likely to find, to make this the perfect "home away from home".

Absolutely faultless service, delivered with care and thought at all times - you will leave knowing everyone and remembering the experience.

Cape Town's boutique gem

by TripAdvisor Member Moomin79

We stayed here for 3 nights at the beginning of a two week holiday in SA. Firstly, we arrived at 7am and although the hotel had not been able to guarantee the check-in so early, we were shown straight to our room and given an upgrade as it was low season. The owners are on hand at all times together with the friendly staff and nothing is too much trouble - we were even given a couple of lifts with the owner into the city to save us getting a taxi - not that you need a taxi as the hotel is a very easy 20 min walk to city centre.

The hotel has a warm and cosy lounge for those cooler winter evenings but also a fantastic pool deck area with a hot tub that comes with a view of Table Mountain - plenty of space to lounge around.

The room and bathroom were immaculate and came with heated floors and all the mod cons you would expect. The room opened directly onto the pool area and so felt quite private.

I cannot recommend this place enough - it was refreshing to be known on an individual basis and not treated as just another guest.

Will definitely return...

Made our holiday

by TripAdvisor Member JenAndAndrew

We stayed here 2 nights at the beginning of our holiday in South Africa and again for 1 night at the end. The guest house is just beautiful - peaceful, stylish and very comfortable. But what made 2Inn1 stand out from the crowd was the personal and attentive service and warm hospitality. Klaus and Chris deserve a medal for making this place so welcoming.

If we are ever lucky enough to return to South Africa, we would definitely stay here again and I would be happy to recommend this to others.

Couldn't be any better!

by TripAdvisor Member ricampelo

Our experience in 2inn1 is a good proof that trip-advisor works very well! I'd booked my whole trip with an agency, and they suggested us to stay in regular hotels in Cape Town, such as Capetonian. I did a little research on the net, but thought we could have something a little more special. So I found trip-advisor and fell in love to 2inn1, then decided to spend a little more, in order to have a better stay.

That was the best thing I did. This guest house is just smooth: relaxing, fency and careful. After a rushing day in Cape Town (doing tours, shopping, wathever), there is nothing better than returning to 2inn1 to have a little peace in a very nice room, and then take a hot bath.

I just endorse what other reviews say about the hotel, it's beautiful, everything is clean and new. The breakfast is delicious, we just loved all the premium cheese. We liked the decoration so much, that we asked the owners to tell us in wich store could we buy similar stuff - wicht they did very gently. The owners and the staff are very solicitous, helped us with everything, even booking tours.

Before arriving, we were concerned about the distance to the Waterfront, but there is nothing to worry. You can get anywhere in 10 minutes by taxi, and it's not expensive. It just worths to be in a so relaxing location.

We spent 4 nights there, unfortunately the weather was terrible. So we decided to come back in summertime some day, and definetely 2inn1 will be our choice.

Fantastic!

by TripAdvisor Member otto12

I never post reviews but this place blew me away so much I had to give it props.
We stayed there for three nights to kick off our trip and returned there for another before leaving, and loved it. The Inn makes every effort to welcome you and succeeds. Klaus and Chris helped make our overall trip to Cape Town even more memorable. They booked tour guides, recommended vineyards and most importantly suggested incredible restaurants every night. As for the room and Inn itself, the food, service and decor were tremendous.
The guys offered to store our suitcases there while we went on safari and we didn't think twice about it.
I would be stunned if you could find a better overall accommodation in Cape Town.

Enjoy

absolutely loved it

by TripAdvisor Member LillC

I won't repeat all the good things that have already been said about this boutique hotel in Cape Town except to say, it's all true - we stayed here for 4 nights in september and absolutely loved it. Fantastic attention to detail, friendly helpful owners and staff, comfortable rooms, lovely swimming pool and decked terrace. We'd definately stay here again

Fabulous

by TripAdvisor Member TomandClare

I have stayed in many excellent hotels and guest houses around the world and I can honestly say that the welcome and service I received at 2Inn1 Kensington is without equal.

Klaus, Christian and ever member of the team at 2Inn1 were very hospitable in so many ways that made my stay so memorable. My friend and I planned on staying for two days(partly due to cynicism about the other reviews, could this place be so good???) and ended up staying 6!

The location is not downtown Cape Town but is both peaceful and picturesque and with only a cheap taxi ride to the waterfront(10 mins) or a safe 30-35 mins walk to many of the cities highlights, its not a problem. Having stayed in downtown Cape Town twice before this peaceful haven was such a welcome retreat from the noise and bustle of the city.

Others have written about the rooms which are contemporary, stylish and large, many with wonderful views, the real treat about staying here though is the team lead by Klaus and Christian. Their whole mission seems to be focused on making each guest's stay with them both memorable and easy. That would seem an obvious mission for any hotel but so many forget that guests have a choice.

Well I made my choice and it was to stay for a further 4 nights!

Stay at 2Inn1 and you will love the experience.

This one is the best for accomodations,food and staff !!!!!!!!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member SHANLEWIS

I have traveled all over the world and have never had such a wonderful experience as this one. From the time of arrival until we checked out, the owners Klaus and Chris as well as the staff were doing everything to make our stay feel as if we were with family.
No matter what time we returned at night, someone was there asking if we would like something to eat or drink before retiring for the night. They always had a smile for everyone.
The establishment is decorated in the most exquisite manor ,very welcoming and cheery. The food was to die for. Such a fresh variety and top notch presentation.

All the comforts of home and welcoming smiles. What more could you ask for after a hectic day of sightseeing. We will be returning again.

Klaus and Chris, you are the BEST!!

The Best Boutique Hotel in Capetown!

by TripAdvisor Member MDfromLA

A true gem of a hotel! I absolutely prefer boutique hotels over chain hotels. This is by far, the best of the best, because of the personal attention that the staff and management provided. They have the chicest decor, the best food, and the best service! Each morning, breakfast is served at the main dining room and the food is simply delicious! After we left the hotel, we were so sad and wished we had stayed longer. I highly recommend this place if you want something a little bit more intimate and top quality service!

MD from LA

8 days in paradise

by TripAdvisor Member torstenmunich

The only reason that we flew to Cape Town just for a little over one week in March was to stay at the 2inn1. Usually we wouldn't fly for over twelve hours to have 8 days of vacation, but staying at the 2inn1 was absolutely worth it. Most of the days we even didn't leave our "little paradise", except for dinners in one of the wonderful restaurants, recommended by Klaus and Christoph.
I don't want to repeat all what was said before and I already get second thoughts sharing our experiences with everybody, because on the one hand we want that the owners get the attention they highly deserve, on the other hand we want to go back and don't want to have a problem getting a room :-)
Anyway, we wish Klaus and Christoph and the staff all the best, because they give every single day their best to their guests.
THANK YOU GUYS!