Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 195
The Nile: No choice but avoid if possible
The service was unbelievably bad,. We were a group of two locals and 4 expatriats. We had been driving all day from Khartoum, and half the party were fasting because it was Ramadan. I won't describe the meal we had,but we were given two thermos flasks containing tea and coffee and six plastic cups.
When we asked for more, we had an Oliver Twist situation. We were told we coukdn't order anything else as the staff on duty had to go visiting.
The rooms were small they could only take a bed and nothing else. Fortunately there was air conditioning. the window had no mesh to prevent mosquitoes entering.
Fortunately we were all so exhausted, we slept anyway.
Outstandingly poor service and accomodation.At $30 per head it was scandalous.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Sudan Hotel
- Luxury Hotel in Khartoum, Sudan. Stunning Garden & River Views! www.corinthia.com/Khartoum-Hotel
- Courtyard® By Marriott
- Book Courtyard Hotels at Official Site. Find Locations Worldwide. www.marriott.com/Courtyard
- Hotels: Booking.com
- Lowest price guarantee! Book at over 300,000 hotels online www.booking.com/Hotels
- Sudan Hotels From $5
- 30 Hotels In Sudan. Book Now At Priceline.com! www.priceline.com/Sudan-Hotels
- Hotel Sudan
- Search for Hotel Sudan Find Hotel Sudan www.wow.com/Hotel+Sudan