Arusha Safari Lodge

Booking.com eDreams

More about Arusha

Hadzabe HuntersHadzabe Hunters

Front gateFront gate

Chef Axel preparing a Belgian Chocolate DesertChef Axel preparing a Belgian Chocolate Desert

Anyone heard of this company - feedback please

by DrDrake_Irish

Hi,

Myself and some friends are in the process of organising a Kilimanjaro hike followed by a safari for this coming July. We've been in contact with a company called Nature Discovery (www.naturediscovery.com).

Before we go and pay the deposit I'm just trying to check them out a bit - has anyone used them before or does anyone know if they are a legitimate company?

Thanks in advance.

by PeteG

I've not heard of them before so can't comment. I have used another firm in Arusha a couple of times who were excellent, so if you want I could put you in contact with them.

Pete

by JullyClock

Hi,
There are many company across the region that offer safari and or mountain climbing. For sure, I don't know about nature discovery but I can say something about Kilimanjaro climb and safari which can help you! I had 13days Combo tours with Eliamenson tours (http://www.eliamensontours.com/7Days-Machame-route-and-5days-safari.htm) started with Kilimanjaro by Machame route plus 5 days safari to Lake Manyara, Serengeti and then Ngorongoro.
Kilimanjaro climb was good and we made a peak without problems because of guide we had! He is knowledgeable, kindly, and he well know his work. He was helpful to us, together with porters crew + cook.
We had another guide on safari as well, we enjoyed our safari much. Driving was good and comfortable. We were thinking if we could see Rhino in the crater to make big five of Africa. Our guide tried to his level best to make our thought true, and yes he found them.

What I can say about this company is trust worth. everything went as we dreamed for. You can try them to see what they will offer you! (www.eliamensontours.com)

Cheers!

by elpariente

I do not know that company
There is a huge number of safari companies , we just came back and we were very happy with the company that made us the Safari
I should ask them :
About the car they are using
Location of the lodges to avoid long transport time
Be prepares to spend many hours in the car and to walk very little
It is not a zoo and some times is not easy to find an specific animal
Buen viaje !!!!

by elpariente

Thank you !!!

by cidy

Thanx for letting members know

Travel Tips for Arusha

Arusha - The Geneva of Africa

by Eml-Media

"The Land of Mount Kilimanjaro"

Arusha is the hub of tourism in Tanzania. Arusha is also the starting point for most of the safaris that are done in tanzania including climbing Mount Kilimanjaro - dubbed the roof of Africa - and Mount Meru, visits to the Serengeti, Manyara, and other major National Parks in Tanzania etc.
From Arusha, you are able to see everything you want to see in Africa - from wild game (The Big Five) to cultural tourism blah blah blah.

Comments