Amans Paradise Hotels

See Amenities

Moshi and Dar Es Salaam,best accommodations

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 28, 2007

My woundafull vacasion i ever hard in my life.
I love Amans Paradise Hotels,boath in Moshi and Dar Es salaam, Tanzania

I was there for 14 days from Julay 28th 2007 to 10th August.2007.
I arrived from Holland - Amstardam,by KlM at JRO(KIA) air port.
The Amans Paradise Hotel Maneger were there to pick me up,from Air port to the hotel in Moshi.
I took us 45 minutes to drive to the hotel.

The first thing I noticed was that this place was very clean and fairly modern.
all the people arround the hotel are very frendly,charming,the food and services are exellent.
In the evening,they saved buffer dinner.again in the morning buffer break fast,and buffer lunch.
I think it is too nice and cheap for Usd 50 double room per person per day,full board and laundy services.Or single room USD 35 per person .

Unique Quality: There is a nice restaurant inside the hotel,a bar, comferance hall,big garden,big balcony and the compaund is beautifull. In each room were basic with mosquito nets comfartable king size bed,a table,a chair , natural flowers..I love flowers. bath room,toilet. The single rooms are very nice and are half the price of a double. The doubles at the garden house in the other side of the hotel are quite nice and afford excellent views of Mt Kilimanjaro .
(See Photos)

After 10 days,i went to Dar Es Salaam,at Amans Paradise Anex House in Mbezi Beach.
Its as beautfull as the Amans in Moshi.
The house is close to the beach,nice plan,clean,secured by Gards 24 hours,exellent services and food
I can!t think about staying somewhere more,than Amans in Tanzania

I will be back with friends soon

Directions: Nice& cheap Accommodations in Moshi and Dar Es Salaam-Tanzania

Where I enjoyed my 3months stay at Moshi Town

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 23, 2005

The place is peacefull,with nice garde,big rooms,Apartments,Dinning room is exellet,Food is saved in Buffer Style,even breakfast.
The security is 100% the people there are so nice,the owner is very charming,and honest.
The House look like the Europian Museams,from outside to inside.
Transport is availeble any time.
I realy enjoyde my stay at Amans

Unique Quality: All the rooms are suites,with tv,min bar,comfortable beds,and big size.
From the balcony,you see the top of Mt kilimanjaro,with its snow.
The garden is exellent,the Tv Lounge is so nice,and resaurant outside the house,save nice barbecue.

Directions: The house is on the right handside,of the road to Kilimanjaro Christian Medical center.
Near Oldmosh Secondary School.

Where I enjoyed my 3months stay at Moshi Town

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 23, 2005

The House look like the Europian Museams,from outside to inside.
Transport is availeble any time.
I realy enjoyde my stay at Amans

From the balcony,you see the top of Mt kilimanjaro,with its snow.

Near Oldmosh Secondary School.

13 Photos of Amans Paradise Hotels

• Free Parking
  • Kids Activities
  • Free High Speed Internet

Moshi Travel Forum

Need advice about Moshi, Tanzania? Visit the Travel Forum for Moshi and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Moshi hotel reviews

Great Indian
Save a 'dollah' on the Dala Dala
The 'Wazungu' Hideaway!
Restaurants
Albertus' ... the spot to be!!!
Nightlife
Shaded terrasse
Kilimanjaro, unbelievable sights.
hmmm, yummy
Dala Dalas
Jumping off of Moonjo Falls
Getting to Moshi by air
Transportation
How so many different religions coexist