Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 3429
Hotel Bassar: A ghostly place
Not quite sure how to describe this hotel. I must stress that we didn’t actually stay here, we just used it as a place to have our lunch. When we arrived it looked quite pleasant, with a nice cobbled area in front of the hotel with some pretty trees providing shade. The place was, however, deserted and on closer inspection, it was very run down and ghost-like. It was like walking through a horror film. We walked through the reception area – not a soul about – and up to the first floor on a covered verandah where we enjoyed our lunch. Noah tried to organise some drinks for us, but all they had was beer. They had to make an errand into town for those of us who wanted soft drinks.
There appeared not to be any (suitable useable) toilets in the main public building, so we were directed to a couple of the rooms to freshen up. I must say, the rooms were quite acceptable and reasonably clean and tidy. There was running water and toilet paper.
According to a sign in the reception area, the rooms were CFA 7000 for a double and CFA 6000 for a single. The one storey rooms were spread around the cobbled patio and had en suite bathrooms. The hotel was set on a hill just outside the main town.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Citadines Singapore Mount Sophia
- Hilton Kuching
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch
- Bassar Hotels
- Book your Bassar Hotel online. No reservation costs. Great rates www.booking.com/Bassar-Hotels
- Hotels.com Official Site
- Relax and Leave the Details to Us. Book Today and Save a Bundle! www.hotels.com/
- Courtyard® By Marriott
- Book Courtyard Hotels at Official Site. Find Locations Worldwide. www.marriott.com/Courtyard
- Hotels - Up to 70% Off
- Find the Cheapest Hotel Rooms Now Compare Rates up to 70% Off! www.travelzoo.com/
- Find Cheap Hotels
- Save 60% on Hotel Rooms! Comparison Shopping Made Easy. www.lowfares.com/Hotel-Reservations