Hotel Napoleon Lagune

See Amenities
DAO's Profile Photo

I WISH I HAD STAYED

by written on April 21, 2012

It’s a long story. I made a reservation with this hotel, then forgot and didn’t stay here. I wish I had! This is a nice hotel and a reasonable price – if you book with them directly. I have their website link below. The hotel is across the bridge and lagoon from the main part of Cotonou. It has an excellent location about 30 feet above the waters edge. There is a nice pedestrian path along the waters edge and the hotel is in a very quiet area. He bar and swimming pool area are very nice and you can sit outside and have a nice drink or a full meal at one of the covered tables. I found the staff fun, lively and very helpful. I really wish I had stayed here.

I reached the hotel for about 300CFA from just about anywhere in Cotonou, including the border.

Considering all you get, this hotel is a real bargain. They have 21 air-conditioned rooms starting at 23,000CFA (35€, $46). Rooms include satellite TV, telephone, free wifi, and a safe. The hotel also has its own generator so no need to worry about power cuts.

The hotel has a nice restaurant and their signature disk is crocodile. They have 2 nice bars, the Blue Lagoon near the pool and Napobeach by the waterside.

With only 21 rooms, you may want to reserve early.

Unique Quality:
* Scenic and quiet location
* Wonderful staff
* Nice pool, restaurant, bar area
* Nice area to walk around

Directions: Airport Boulevard

• Suites
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Lome Travel Forum

Need advice about Lome, Togo? Visit the Travel Forum for Lome and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Lome hotel reviews