Residence Essaada

Looking back to BizerteLooking back to Bizerte

Corniche, BizerteCorniche, Bizerte

Apartment Rental

by aabj

Does anyone know of any affordable decent apartments/houses to rent in Bizerte for 2 - 3 weeks (late June - mid July)?

RE: Apartment Rental

Yes I do
you can contact me on my vt mailbox for more infos
please let me know whether you are a student, a family or tourist and how long the rental is for.
thanks

by aabj

so dude, you really have an apartment or what??? i sent you email and you did not answer. wuddup witdat???

by theguitarist

You can't be serious, I sent you two emails, in the first one I gave you details and the second one I asked you if you are still interested.
when I sent you an email a reply message from vt came up stating that instead of using your vt mail box the mail went to your private mail box.
Do you think I'm ***ing you?
this is not the first time I help a tourist rent an apprtment in my hometown.
Please check your mailbox before using those watup of yours.

by theguitarist

Check your mailbox the one that starts with: toodamshy through hotmail otherwise please reset your mailbox setting to take only internal vt emails, everybody I ever emailed all these years use there vt mail box not their private mailboxe for one simple reason because there is people looking to spam other people.
if you don't fine the email I sent you I will post the content on here.

Travel Tips for Bizerte

Benzert

by maykal

Bizerte (Benzert in Arabic) seems to have been created for tourism....it has everything...a stunningly picturesque old port, a labrynthine medina, tiny alleyways in the compact Kasbah, long white sandy beaches stretching for miles in both directions. But where are the tourists? Why don't they come here?

OK, it was march, a bit early in the year for sun-worshippers, but there didn't look to be much touristic development along the beaches. Maybe it is the constant wind which batters the coast night and day in Bizerte which keeps them away...well, thank Allah for the wind!

I spent three days in Bizerte exploring the narrow streets surrounding the old port, eating croissants overlooking the new shipping channel to Lac Bizerte, walking for miles along the deserted beaches, and drinking coffee in waterside cafes. Lots to say, but coursework projects have to come first, so be patient :@P

Comments