Sofitel Saphir Palace Hammamet

Similarly priced and rated as other 5 star hotels

More about Sofitel Saphir Palace Hammamet

Sofitel Saphir Palace

by Miss_Liss about Nice 5 star hotel

Its a calm and nice hotel, with a beatiful surounding and inviroment. The people working at the hotel is very polite and always give the best service for the guests. The pool is so nice and have a high class. there is a bar inside of the hotel and also outside next to the pool.

on the terraceon the terrace

wind turbineswind turbines

HammametHammamet

First shopsFirst shops

Safa

by Camel23

Is here anybody, who was in hotel Safa in Hammamet - Yasmine... I want to know, that is Safa good hotel for holiday? Thank you very much.

Re: Safa

by Wellanna

Hi:) in Yasmine Hammamet I would choose no other if I were to go there again, which I seriously consider in near future. It's a three star hotel, it's clean,decent and cozy for that price. Food was great and staff was friendly. I didn't use the pool since you have the beach in front of your hotel. But from my room balcony I saw a lot of people there and there is some aerobics every day. There is some evening entertainment at the pool every night as well. But I left the best 2 things about the hotel for the end. As I said beach is RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE HOTEL. It's so hot in July that that is as much as you can walk-just cross the street and run for your umbrella at the hot sand. Recommendation-the best part of the beach is not in front of Safa but a little bit to the left-in front of Mehari hotel I think. Best sun beds and umbrellas under which you will not get burnt (trust me). And you have a caffe above, music playing, volleyball field, crazy Italians with their animation team and aqua gym...The second best thing is that it is so close to Medina. I travelled their with a friend and for two girls it is very important that their hotel is very near, i.e. just across the street from Medina.
Now I don't know which country you are from and what you are used to in terms of accomodation and food. I spent my teenage years in a war zone so almost everything suits me. If you prefer something better take any four star hotels but in the first zone across the beach-trust me you won't regret it. Only the first zone. If you want some names, e-mail me I still keep a map of the place and I'll list some of those to you. I hope you'll enjoy your stay and I envy you a little bit. I have to go to Rhodes this year, but I am simply in love with Tunisia:)

Travel Tips for Hammamet

hamammet

by quartinb

For visitors and Tunisians alike Hammamet is another word for vacations and its ritual of sun bathing on spotless beaches, the gasp of cool water on bronzed skin, dinner on the patio of a beachfront hotel , midnight swims, discos and watching the sun rise in the mirror of the sea. Hammamet, the "Tunisian Saint Tropez", is all this and more. Its a way of life, taking the time to relax , meet old friends and make new ones.It's fishermen in brightly painted boats setting out at dawn, the medina surrounded by its ramparts and crowned by an ancient fort overlooking the sea, fashionable boutiques where resplendent traditional tunics and caftans rival the shimmering sun. The Gulf of Hammamet shelters miles of fine sandy beaches, sparkling seas and modern hotels dedicated to the comfort a well being of their guests. A variety of sea sports, folklore, exhibitions, festivals and amusements are provided for an memorable vacation.

Crowded resort. Not for me.

by faq

Ok. So, do you want swimming pool, beach, sun, shopping, queues? Go to Yasmine Hammamet, Tunisia. This is denefitly not for me. I went there because some of my travel mates wanted that. The only thong I liked was some small trips to the desert, but, even that, by bus, is not for me - scheduled timings, crowded and tourist tamed places. You note that the historical ruins of - for example Carthago - are only mantained to get some more dinars from you, not by cultural respect. Inside the Carthago museum the 3 guards were reading the newspaper instead controlling if people touched the thousand years marble statues - almost all people touched the marble unfortunately. Local people ask you money almost even for you to breathe - damn.

Comments