Value Score Poor Value
Good For Business
More about Tunisia Lodge
Yasmine Hammamet & Golf Lodge hotel
I have 3 questions:
1. Can you recommend me Yasmine Hammamet (Is it finished? Is it already green? Beach? Quality of hotels in general?)
2. Does anybody know anything about Golf Lodge hotel (ex Magic Life Tunisia Lodge)? I have informations from brochures but that's not enough for me. Any good web pages with photos?
3. Can somebody highly recommend some other hotel (3 or 4 stars) in Hammamet.
4. Can I make 1-day trip to desert (local price?)
5. What's local price for Tunis-Karthage-Sidi Bou Said trip?
Re: Re: Yasmine Hammamet & Golf Lodge hotel
Thank you for your very good answer. Maybe I'll really go to Tunis City without organised tour. I'm glad to hear that everything is "working" in Yasmine because I know it's a new part of Hammamet. I don't know date or even the hotel I'm going to choose, so maybe I'll have some more questions.
Thank you again
RE: Yasmine Hammamet & Golf Lodge hotel
Hello, hammamet yasmine is based around the beaches there is also lots to do. I would reckomend the melia el mouradi hotel. Parts of yasmine are still being built but most of it is well established and there is lots to do.
Have a look at my pages
Popular Hotels in Hammamet
BP 128, Hammamet
Yasmine Hammamet, Hammamet
Route Touristique Boite Postale 11, Hammamet
Rue de Nevers, BP 7, Hammamet
Explore the World
- Titanic Beach & Resort Hotel
- The Chedi Phuket
- Quality Inn Mid Wilshire Plaza
- Sandos Playacar Beach Resort & Spa
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hot Springs
- B P International
- Inn At Essex
- Soviva Resort
- Grand Mercure Park Avenue
- Graha Santika Hotel
- Concorde El Salam Hotel
- Coco Beach Resort
- Palazzo Hotel & Casino
- Hard Rock Hotel Penang