Vincci Lalla Baya

Hotels.com Booking.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Average

Costs 60% more and rated 15% lower than other 4.5 star hotels

• A PLACE TO SEE, A PLACE TO STAY

Upon entering the hotel we were shocked about how beautiful this hotel was. The architecture was amazing and the atmosphere in the hotel was fanastic. All the staff can speak a good level of enlgish and we were dealt with very promptly and our cases were taken immediately to our rooms. One note of caution, 5 stars in Tunisia is not the same as 5 stars in the UK, Spain, USA etc. The rooms were adequate and clean and the view from the balcony was amazing, see the photos below.

The hotel has an amazing Spa and we spent two hour in there and spent 95 dinars each (50€, £40) and we had a Hammam, a full body scrub and seaweed wrap, hot thermal spa bath and a full body massage. I would recommend the spa to anyone going to Yasmine!

Unique Quality: A simple list of unique qualities of this hotel:

- Architecture (simply amazing)
    - Staff (very friendly and always willing to help)
    - SPA (fantastic)

More about Vincci Lalla Baya

Great hotel for a couple

by Stroller about Vincci Lella Baya

My wife and I stayed in this hotel for three nights for our Xmas/New Year break in 2009. I saw this hotel in a vacation package offer in Switzerland but I decided to make the booking myself as I wanted to see a bit more of the country instead of staying at the same place for a week. I made the booking by email. It turned out to be the BEST choice. It's a 4 star hotel with very unique architecture. It seemed the Xmas/New Year period was a low season because all other hotels were very quiet and empty, whereas this one was very very lively.

In general, I found the hotels in Hammemet (or more specifically, Yasmine) much better than those in Tunis and Sousse. The architecture, the atmosphere, the swimming pool were just great. The spa was good too, although the price was a bit on the hefty side.

Yasmine Hammamet

by percy961

Yasmine Hammamet is a new tourist complex to the South of Hammamet, it has a number impressive hotels,most based on a theme.
We spent time looking around at Lella Beya and Marco Polo Hotels.

South Hammamet

by Childish

an artificially created Medina in South Hammamet just for a tourist attraction
there are shops, cafes, etc. inside but I prefer the real Medina.

there is an amusement park in South Hammamet

the Lella Baya hotel in South Hammamet

Hotel Lella BayaHotel Lella Baya

Hotel Lella BeyaHotel Lella Beya

Mandy at Lella BeyaMandy at Lella Beya

Lalla Baya

by Carloonline

I am going to Hammamet in end July with family. Wonder if this hotel is a good choice since i've heard bad critics about the swimming pool area and beach. If you know of any other 4 or 5 star hotel in the area, please advise.
Is it a good choice to buy all inclusive?
Is Yasmine Hammamet a good place to stay?

Hope for any help soon.

Re: Lalla Baya

by Tunisiamad

I went to Yasmin Hammamet last April and stayed at El Mouradi. we went to see the Lalla Baya inside it is an absolutely fab hotel so different but the pool area is on the corner near a road T junction. They have planted bushes etc rouns but until they get established we didn't think you'd get much privacy. The wall was low.
The hotel as with most around that area is across the road from the beach. The beach was ok but we are more of a fan of the old Hammamet. The hotels are nearly all on the beach.
Hope that helps

RE: Lalla Baya

by missa_111

Lalla baya, looks amazing and I think if I go back to yasmine I wil stay there. I also stayed in melia el mouradi and it was the best especially the animation team. Check out my pages x

RE: Lalla Baya

by boban011

Last year I'll be in Hammamet hotel Savana!Lalla Baya is the one of the best hotel I see there!All inclusiv I recomended!

Comments