Olathang Hotel, Paro
- Very Good
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 77
A little better but still low end
The light in this place is terrible. It is dark and gloomy. It was probably quite nice when it was built, but it is in need of updating. The service was pretty good. My husband became quite ill and when he began to recover, and I was able to leave him for the day, I made some requests (room cleaning and food delivery), which they accomodated.
This was the nicest of all of the standard hotels I stayed.
- Reviews: 14
Hotel Olathang was built in 1974 and it looks it! I recommend you stay in one of the cottages in the grounds because the rooms are slightly larger and lighter. The rooms in the main block are small, dark twin rooms with small dark basic bathrooms. The cottages are slightly nicer with better views but be warned the beds are very very hard and you may find you have mice in your bedroom! It's worth considering taking a blow up air mattress with you to make your stay more comfortable.
The internet connection in the hotel is the slowest I experienced in the whole of Bhutan!
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Super 8 Motel - Winnipeg West
- Connecticut Grand Hotel
- Broadway Hotel
- Premier Inn Winchester
- Duangjitt Resort And Spa
- Royal Palm Resort
- Vedana Lagoon Resort & Spa
- Expo Hotel Barcelona
- Ocean Club West
- Club Hotel Riu Buena Vista
- The Orchards Inn of Sedona
- Four Points Hotel & Conference Centre Gatineau/Hull
- Fiddlers Inn
- Riviera Suites
Latest Paro hotel reviews
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Great Rooms. Great Rates.
- Travelocity Hotel rooms at up to 50% off.
- Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- ORBITZ.com Get our lowest price or get 110% back, automatically!
Olathang Hotel, Paro
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
- Olathang Hotel Paro
Address: Paro, Bhutan