The Centrepoint Hotel

See Best VT Value Hotels

Tags

Family Travel Budget Travel
See Amenities

Nice hotel,save money on transport

by written on August 8, 2014

Hi guys im from singapore i been to brunei 2 time now the first time just me and my wife the second time i went with my whole family of 5 which i find that the country is very nice and peaceful and i have a great experience with the hotel but i think the taxi there is to expensive since they dont used meter. $35 from the airport to the hotel which only takes about 10min ride is to expensive.

The first time we went there we just want to know the place since we there for 2 days we try to used an alternative way using the bus but the bus just take tooo long an hours waiting for.a bus but it is cheap so never mind.

So since we want to explore go around the city we ask our guide for something cheap to go around without wasting time waiting and money on taxi. Then since we want to go to jerudong park the taxi was way expensive $45...and the bus dont go there at night,he call someone to pick us up which was helpful and he charge us a resonable price. 1 person $1 then he charge us $10.50 (returned) which cost us $12.50 only! for 2..how cheap was that..the bus is way cheaper but still we save like $32.50.

Then the next day we used his service to go back to the airport which cost only $5 from the hotel and save $30 from using taxi..the price is reasonable and nice person he said he was a student in need of money so..so we take his phone number and last week i went with my whole family and $10 to the hotel..5 days we were there we only used around $150 on transport which i think was cheap since we went around to all the place to kuala belait.

So really satisfied with my trip. I still got his number so i think i used his service again when i come back..if you guys need his number to go around brunei just sent me a message i give you the number..

Nearby The Centrepoint Hotel

Amenities at The Centrepoint Hotel

• Restaurant
  • Swimming Pool
  • Room Service
  • Fitness Center

Bandar Seri Begawan Travel Forum

Need advice about Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei? Visit the Travel Forum for Bandar Seri Begawan and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Bandar Seri Begawan hotel reviews

THE GARDENS OF JAME'ASR HASSANIL BOLKIAH MOSQUE
SULTAN OMAR ALI SAIFUDDIN MOSQUE
TAMOI MOSQUE
Things to Do
KAMPONG AYER---activity on the river.
TOURING KAMPUNG AYER
Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah Mosque
Bandar Seri Begawan to Sabah
By bus from Kota Kinabalu
Transportation
Brunei International Airport (Part 1)
Transportation
Brunei International Airport (Part 2)