Value Score No Data
Good For Families
Nadi Mynamar looked a decent choise for a mid range accommodation for 23$ per double inclusive of breakfast. Unfortunately the hotel is located in avery inconvenient area away from the centre and major sights. Besides it is an ageing buidling, rooms with ageing furniture and it was the only place we witnessed mosquitoes in our room.
Usually it caters local or chinese clientele. Probably it must have seen better days.
You better choose something more central as there are several options at this price range. We booked the hotel through Myanmartourex travel agency and I must confess it was the only choise I regreted as I could have chosen others.
Popular Hotels in Mandalay
No 417, corner of 63 rd & 22 nd Road, Aung Myae Tha Zan Township, Mandalay
No.(10/182), Wingabar Street, (10) Quarter, Westen Bogone, Kalaw, Mandalay
No. (A-15), Corner of 53rd & 30th Street, Chan Aye Thar Zan Township, Mandalay
9, Kwin 416.B, 10th Street, Foot of Mandalay Hill, Mandalay
Explore the World
- Ramada Hotel On The Bay Conference Resort - Belleville
- The Inn At Somerset Hills
- Paradise Village Beach Resort
- Hotel 224
- Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square NYC
- Hotel Gala Placidia
- Mayang Sari Beach Resort Bintan
- Melia Cariari
- Parkroyal Penang, Malaysia
- The Galleon Resort
- Isla Grand Beach Resort South Padre Island
- Albani Hotel Roma
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Mt. Laurel