Keng Tung Hotels
Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 922
Sam Ywet guest house: wooden house by the market
It is good place to stay when in Kentung. I spent 12 nights there as the atmosphere was relaxing and people were very kind and helpful plus it is very close to the market and everything. However, they would not let me bargain the room price for less than 8 USD a night, which was a bit higher price for the quality, since my room was very cold with window facing the neighbour's wall and hot water was not always there, also it was next to living room where they watch TV and you could hear guests in upper room when they were walking. Upper rooms have better view and are less noisy, so it is better to ask for one of those.
Breakfast was from 7-10 am: fried eggs, toast, butter and jam, coffee and fruits. However, it was possible to sip Chinese tea for free all day long.
near market, family atmosphere and very clean...
staff liked to watch Thai soap operas in the evening which was loud if you stayed in lower floor. They run generator to keep lectricity, but the light isn't very strong in the room.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- Hotels: Booking.com
- Lowest price guarantee! Book at over 275,000 hotels online www.booking.com/Hotels
- Choice Hotels & Suites
- Best Internet Rates, Guaranteed. Find 6,000+ Hotels Worldwide. www.choicehotels.com/
- Expedia Hotels
- Choose From Over 140,000 Hotels. Expedia Guarantees the Best Price. www.expedia.com/Hotels
Explore the World
- Burma Tour
- Small-Group Adventure with Expert Leader & Zegrahm Expeditions www.zegrahm.com/
- Courtyard® By Marriott
- Book Courtyard Hotels at Official Site. Find Locations Worldwide. www.marriott.com/Courtyard
- Sailing Holiday in Burma
- Empty Beaches, Wild Nature: Discover Myanmar by Private Yacht www.burmaboating.com/
- Go to Myanmar?
- best deals, best tours, don't worry just come! www.letsgo-myanmar.com/
- Hotels - Up to 70% Off
- Find the Cheapest Hotel Rooms Now Compare Rates up to 70% Off! www.travelzoo.com/