The Khemara Battambang I Hotel

mitexi's Profile Photo

Nice hotel

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 17, 2008

The Khemara Hotel is fairly new and very reasonable at only $15 a night for a double bed room. For $30 a night you can stay in a room that I would be very happy to have for a honeymoon suite! It has a very nice pool with friendly staff. It has free wifi but it's not reliable. It is a little bit away from the town area which was a plus for me. There are usually motorbikes and tuk tuks waiting to take you where you would like to go outside the hotel. The restaurant in the hotel was not a good experience for me though, was very expensive and wasn't very tasty. Also, I could tell that it was newer because there was construction that woke me up every morning that lasted all day.. but I'm sure that the construction won't be a problem for you!

Unique Quality: The pool was awesome, also the woodwork and design in the rooms were amazing.

Directions: Near the river but either a longer walk/tuk tuk ride away from the shopping/eating district.

Amenities at The Khemara Battambang I Hotel

• Restaurant
  • Swimming Pool
  • Room Service
  • Fitness Center
  • Free Parking
  • Free High Speed Internet

Battambang Travel Forum

Need advice about Battambang, Cambodia? Visit the Travel Forum for Battambang and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Battambang hotel reviews