Apsara Angkor Hotel

National Route 6, Airport Road, Kruos Village, Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap, 855, Cambodia
Apsara Angkor Resort & Conference
Agoda.com Asiatravel.com Booking.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 40% less than similarly rated 4 star hotels

More about Apsara Angkor Hotel

City Angkor Hotel, Siem Reap

by Sharrie about Nokor Kok Thlok

Nothing fantastic about this hotel. A local hotel - very basic but clean hotel. Most of the guests are groups from Japan, Taiwan & Hong Kong. I was on a tour, so no other choice available. I did survey the area & found a much better & newer hotel across the street - The Apsara Angkor Hotel. Check the next tip if you are interested.

Siem Reap Recommended Hotel

by Sharrie about Apsara Angkor Hotel

I didn't stay here, rather, it's the hotel across from where I stayed. I dropped by to check the condition & facilities of the hotel & it looks so much better than the one I stayed in. Almost brand new & I like the Khmer & colonial style in the reception area.

Btw, I also found out the meaning of Apsara. In the Khmer language, it means fairy. Health club, swimming pool with outdoor Jacuzzi, fitness center, sauna, steam bath all comes with house complements! All rooms come with mini bar & inbuilt safe.

Royal Phnom Penh Airways?

by Yangoon

Has anyone had experiences with this airline? And any hotel suggestions in Siem Reap?

I am planning a tight 1 or 2 night stay, I know it isn't enough, but thanks to everyone here, I want to go!!! :-) I have to re-book my other flights on Singapore Airlines now and cancel some hotel nights.

The faster, better for me, as I must book, leaving next week!

Re: Royal Phnom Penh Airways?

by Sharrie

Yep, I flew on it just last month! It's very basic but it gets you there (safely, i might add, well, at least that's the case for all of us :-)). 45 mins flight from Phnom Penh & if I'm not wrong it's about US$55 one way & US$105 for return ticket.

I stayed at Sunway & am v. satisfied with it. Here's the url: http://www.allsonhotels.com/cambo/index.htm

Re: Re: Royal Phnom Penh Airways?

by CliffClaven

There's a picture of the Sunway Hotel on my Cambodia page
*****
Oh dear, we're not supposed to advertise our pages - so just ignore the comment! LOL!!

Re: Royal Phnom Penh Airways?

by Sharrie

Sorry, but I was al little too quick on the hotel. Sunway is the hotel I stayed in Phnom Penh. For Siem Reap, try the Apsara Angkor Hotel instead. For the room rate, check with www.asia-hotels.com at http://www.asia-hotels.com/hotelinfo/Apsara_Angkor_Hotel/

Comments