Oum Chhay/Oum Khun Street, Mondul 1, Svay Dangkom, Siem Reap, 12206, Cambodia

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

More about Casa Angkor Hotel

Comfortable Stay

by codyukie about Casa Angkor Hotel @ Siem Reap

We love this hotel, so comfortable especially the pillow and bed. It is essential for our quality sleep so that we wake up fully-charged for the new tracking day! Friendly staffs and neatly-cleaned rooms when we returned after a tiring day.

Great hotel in Siem Reap

by chizz about Casa Angkor Hotel

Really liked this hotel as it was clean, rooms were of a high standard and it was very good value for money!! Rooms have traditional furniture and the bathroom has a rainforest shower which was great! There is a small pool and a restaurant which serves breakfast (buffet style and of an acceptable standard), lunch and dinner. There is a payable internet service and staff are very friendly. Great rooms, rainforest shower, quiet location set back from main street, nice staff, nice (but small) pool area. Great value above all!

Nice hotel in side street

by balhannah about Casa Angkor Hotel

This hotel is in a side street in Siem Reap. It is quite large. My room was large with 2 single beds, a large bathroom and a balcony. It is airconditioned, has a fridge, tea making facilities and t.v. with quite a few channels. There is 2 complimentary bottles of water each day. On arrival, you receive a voucher for a free 15minute massage.There is a nice pool, with tropical surroundings and dining is in another nice open area, either indoors or outside. It also had a lift. I have two complaints, no 1, was the service in the dining area. Tables weren't cleared very quickly, 90% of the time, there were no serviettes, once there was a dead blowfly on the table. I had to wait 3/4hour for a hamburger for dinner one night, then it was cold. No 2, was check-out. On arrival, I was taken to my room by a lady, and the bell-hop took my luggage. The basket for the mini-bar was empty but for one item, this woman noticed this and nodded to the bell-hop. It was filled the following day. On check-out, I was charged for the missing items in the basket, ones I had never seen or touched. After 1 hour, and now running late for the airport, they bregrudingly gave in and let me pay for what I said I had consumed. I had written in my diary, so I knew exactly the amount. I didn't say anything on arrival because this woman had noticed it. In future, I will. The hotel should leave a copy of each days consumption, as some other hotels do, this way, it would be fresh in the maids memory to when she filled the basket, and you could complain straight away. After this experience, I would not recommend this Hotel. Nice pool area

Cosy hotel tucked behind the main road

by chrissycat about Casa Angkor

The staffs are very friendly and they will do their best to help you. the room was pleasantly decorated and i would say it is very much better then some 4-5 stars hotel in malaysia. Room service food was surprisingly good!

Where the Apsara dances

by chrissycat

"Where the Apsara dances"

Siem Reap which means the defeat of Siam is located in northwestern Cambodia. One of its major tourist attractions is the magnificent AngKor Wat.
Other sites of interest near Siem Reap include Angkor Thom, Banteay Srei, Ta Prohm, as well as hundreds of other temple ruins. Bring the most comfortable pair of shoes or slippers, as you will have a lot of grounds to cover by foot.

"Casa Angkor Hotel"

A cosy hotel tucked behind the busy main street, only a short walking distance to the old market...but why walk, when u can always hop on a tuk tuk and enjoy a cool breeze in the ride...

Wonderful staffs and I am quite impress by their prompt service and the room is much much better then some so-called 4-5 stars hotels in K.L.

Main entrance of Casa Angkor HotelMain entrance of Casa Angkor Hotel

Casa Angkor Hotel, Siem ReapCasa Angkor Hotel, Siem Reap

Casa Angkor EntranceCasa Angkor Entrance

Accom, massage questions

by aussierita

Hi, am travelling to Siem Reap next week. First time I'm doing things independently.

Looking at staying at the Red Piano Guesthouse, has anyone stayed there and what do you think? Been to their restaurant but not their accom.

Am wanting accom for my partner and I and willing to spend about $30-40 a nite.

Prefer a central and preferably quiet location.

Any massage providers that you would recommend?

Thanks,
Rita

Re: Accom, massage questions

by LoveBeLL

Hi,

You might want to check out Casa Angkor Hotel. I'm actually considering this place for my trip. I found out about this hotel while looking at some deals offered by Tradewinds with SilkAir.

check this website as they have the lowest pricing for this hotel so far.

To read reviews about it, check this website:

Casa Angkor Hotel does offer massage services and from my research, there's been recommendations to try out the Seeing Hands Massage

Re: Accom, massage questions

by aussierita

Thanks for the feedback.

Have used the services of Seeing Hands on a previous trip to Cambodia but at the time the facilities were very very basic and not private. As I'm getting older, prefer a more comfortable environment. LOL. Can't take roughing it so much.

Looking forward to my trip on the weekend. Thanks for your feedback. Will check out the accom recommendation and will post later to let others know where I stayed and how it was. Cheers, Rita

Comments