Value Score Average Value
Good For Business
More about Siem Reap
Siem Reap, Cambodia
how did you deal with mosquitos and the risk of malaria in that area?
how is the situation?
I am travelling with childrens.
1. Lots of insect repellent containing 30% DEET or better to keep the mosquitos from biting; and
2. Went to see a travel medicine doctor who prescribed anti-malarial medication. In our case Malarone. We took started this one day before hitting malarial area and continued for one week after leaving the area. My daughter was 13 at the time of this trip and this was the third time that she was in a malarial area.
We we did some travel outside of the main ruins at Angkor Thom, so were certainly in malarial areas.
Popular Hotels in Siem Reap
River Road, Siem Reap
Steng Thmei, Svaydongkum, Siem Reap
Central Park, Siem Reap
No. 18 Taphul Village, Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap
Explore the World
- Playa Grande Resort
- Hotel Ibis Paris Avenue D'Italie
- Park Inn Sharm El Sheikh Resort
- InterContinental Cologne
- Holiday Inn Express Siloam Springs, Ar (1300 U.S. Highway 412.)
- Hoxton Hotel London
- Clarion Hotel President Hotel & Suites By The Falls
- Dolphin Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Rocky Mount
- Silver Cloud Inn Kennewick
- Seaside Los Jameos Playa
- Hotel Xlendi Resort & Spa