Beijing Hepingli Hotel

16 HepingLi Street North, Dongcheng District, Beijing, Beijing, 100013, China
Beijing Hepingli Hotel (Hepingli North Street)
Agoda.com Expedia.com Ctrip.com

Satisfaction Average

Rated 15% lower than similarly priced 4 star hotels

More about Beijing

parking lot for bicycles, which one is yours?parking lot for bicycles, which one is yours?

Wow this is great!Wow this is great!

FAILURE on the WallFAILURE on the Wall

viewview

Where to unlock and debrand a android phone

by boopolo

Where to unlock and debrand a android phone in Beijing?
and roughly how much will it cost?

by rachelchina

Zhongguancun... in Haidian District..take No.4 line subway to there, get off at the stop of "zhongguancun". this is a place like Silicon Valley in Beijing...
I don't know the price,because my cellphone has not met this problem until now.
but my friend is there selling cellphones.he can help you..
If you need help,i am happy to help you to ask him..

You can go there yourself firstly to check the price. and then I ask my friend if he can give you a lower price...
is it ok?

by boopolo

Hi thanks forr the reply but can you not tell me what i should expect?
Or if u tell me his place i can go there direct.

I will be taking my chinese girlfriend so no dodgy rip off foreigners

by rachelchina

OK, Go to Dinghao building, then to the floor B2 by elevator, then go stright to the first cell phone shop. I can't remember the name of his shop.. his family name is Wang..

his shop is different from his surrouding shops which has doors and windows like a room. but his only in the building hall with so tables...

Maybe you can't understand,but when you are there,you can see the difference.

you'd better let your Chinese girlfriend go there alone.. and tell her, bargain!!

by chinamonty

If you are staying in a hotel ask the concierge. There is always someone nearby who can unlock phones and they will either know or find out fairly quickly for you.

I don't know this.
every time I have requirements on cellphone or PC or other electronic products , I will go Zhongguancun directly...

by boopolo

i want it rooted too. its not like anormal phone, seems quite complicated, can expain in english but in chinese im going to struggle.

Travel Tips for Beijing

Curreny conversion made simple

by unisil

I get 5.54 RMBs to the A$....I need a calculator everytime I want know what something costs....no you don't
A tip for those who want to know how much something is in there money.
I get an excel spreadsheet. Put the number of RMBs in one column and next column I do the calculation for what it is worth in A$.
So the fist column might go, 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25..50..100...200...700...1000 (RMBs)
Second colum will have 18 cents, 90 cents, A$1.80, A$2.70, A$3.60, A$4.50.....A$18.05....A$36.10...A$126.35...A$180.50
So when I go shop at the Silk Market and the girl says 700 RMB for a pair of jeans and look at my spread sheet and see that is A$126.35. I don't try and stand there and think 700 RMB divided by 5.54 RMB/A$ = ???
I look down the colum and see 700 RMB = A$126.35 and I can quickly say...no...100 RMB and know that I am offering her A$18.05 without a calculator.
I make 3 x 2 columns to accommodate as many RMB conversions as possible and print it out and cut it down to small rectangular peice of paper about 40mm x 60mm and plastic laminate it.
I do this everytime I travel and it makes shopping a breaze

Avoid the Rush Hour

by cpim2004

In China’s big cities, such as Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou, the traffic is bad during rush hours due to the mass movement of large populations, so tourists are advised to avoid the peak hours between 7-8am and 5-6pm. This will make for an easier and more pleasant journey.

Going to The Great Wall in April

by rafscab

We went to China in early/mid april and it was really cold. See the white thing in the attached picture, that's snow! . So take warm clothes, comfortable shoes, a wind jacket and a comfortable light backpack. Empty your memory cards before heading to the Great Wall, you can take hundreds of pictures in a couple of hours. Every landscape is amazing.

Tiananman square is full of...

by Jim_Eliason

Tiananman square is full of students who wish to practice speaking English. They will come up to you and ask to show you the city in exchange for practice in english. Obviously one might want to use some common sense in your choice, but I hooked up with a young female student who showed me the non-tourist sites. Definitely worth it.

A Nice Mix at

by m_guilfoile about Suzie Wong Club

I love to go clubbing (yes at 31 and married) and this Saturday night went out to the World of Suzie Wong Club in the Chaoyang District of Beijing. I am not an insider so can't say that this was the hottest bar / club in Beijing (I am a Tokyo expert though) but it was really quite nice. From the outside it looks drab and like mistake. But inside the place has a nice fusion of east and west both in decor and people. It looked to me as though the place had hit it's glory days a few years back but is still hangin in there. (i.e. the people, perhaps myself included, did not seem like the trend-setters)

As with any night, it would be best to visit a club with a good event happening that night. There was no special event on Saturday or that entire weekend in all Beijing clubs! I left really early at around 11 pm so it should have picked up.

Anyways. can guarantee a good pit stop on your way out to a real club. This place had two floors of bars with a dance floor. Manageable in size but not a mega club. Whatever you want to wear

Comments