FuramaXpress (Zhong Guan Cun) Beijing

68 North 4th Ring West Road, Haidian District, Beijing, Beijing, 100080, China
FuramaXpress Hotel (Beijing Zhong Guan Cun)
Agoda.com Orbitz.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Costs 22% less but rated 46% lower than other 3 star hotels

More about Beijing

Mei Guo, Gao Lei = American, High Thunder, my nameMei Guo, Gao Lei = American, High Thunder, my name

Qin quan corridorQin quan corridor

They love their pushbikesThey love their pushbikes

posepose

Seeking a tour guide while visiting Beijing Miyum

by michaelkamauhenderso

My wife and I will be arriving in Beijing the 22 of Aug, and will be departuring on the 29 of Aug. We would like to have a private guide for 4 days, there is some confusion we were told that the shihao hotel is in Beijing-however, after making arrangements for tour guide in Beijing, we were told that Shihao International Hotel is in Miyum county some ways from Beijing. As such, we are now looking for another guide.

Can you help us.does the Hotel offer tour guide?

Re: Seeking a tour guide while visiting Beijing Miyum

by ysheng

Hi,there,Welcoem to Beijing!
Actually,miyun is jut the town of beijing,about the hotel,shihao,there is only one in beijing,it five start,if you want to go center of beijing,it will take you about 40 minutes to be there.like tian'an'men square..

btw,usually hotel does not offer tour guide.

if you still need any help,just let me know.

Hope you enjoyed the time here!

Travel Tips for Beijing

Beijing's many wonders

by easterntrekker

So many landmarks....nowhere are their so many examples of great human achievement but here..the Great Wall , Tara Cotta Soldiers...The Forbidden City For me seeing the Great Wall for the first and most likely the last time will always be my fondest memory....there are so many greats ...but if I have to choose this is it!!

Universities

by nepalgoods

Beijing has many universities. Most of them are places with a lot of old trees and beautiful gardens. I was fortunate to spend a whole year at the Beijing Language and Culture University, which was then called the Beijing Language Institute.

For more about my time at the BLCU see my travelogue!!!

It's "WC" for a bathroom and rated 1 - 4 stars.

by Jeeem

I always pack a light backpack to wear during my excursions and tours. They come in handy when you end up picking up something you don't feel like carrying and they are great for toting your bare essentials. On tours, definitely wear good walking shoes or sneakers! You'll be doing plenty of walking for sure. Throw a light jacket in your pack, especially for the Great Wall tour (it get's chilly, especially in the early months) and wear lighter clothing for when it turns warm. Always, always, always carry toilet paper with you. WC's in Beijing range from the "one star" squat toilets in hideously grotesque bathrooms, to the "four star" western toilets in the fancy hotels.

Don't count on finding many of the 4 star ones around, and be aware that 1 - 3 star toilets do not have toilet paper!!!! My suggestion is the lightest, most compact camera you can carry. I had one of Sony's smallest digitals and it was a godsend! Always bring bottled water. Don't even THINK of drinking water out of a glass or drinking water with ice cubes floating in the glass, unless you know for sure that the source for both were definitely from a bottled source.

If you don't heed this warning, it will only be a matter of time before you get the "curse of the bad water" which can really ruin a trip.

Chengde Summerpalace

by nepalgoods

Chengde has been the summerpalace of some of the Qing Emperors. The climate is nice and warm in summer and very cold in winter. Chengde lies about 200km north of Beijing.

I visited Chengde, when I studied Chinese. The trainride is quite nice, sometimes it goes along the Great Wall.

Do you wanna massage...

by sweety-girl

Lonely and Boring?Need some relax after tired life? This is me:A sweety Chinese young girl,slim,charming...I'm provide Chinese massage, fullbody oil massage and exquisite aroma massages.Your skin will feel silky,luxurious and very subtle.This massage is skilled and top class.It truly rejuvenates your body,mind and soul.It gives reassurance,warmth,pleasure,comfort renewed energy.I'm interested in coming to your hotel or apartment.

I'm your best choice.Interested?

Send me email right now: sweety-girl6@tom.com