Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 1409
Campground north of Miyun: Camping in the valley
A wonderful campground in one of the deep valleys north of Miyun. It is peaceful and clean, despite being close to a smal village/farm.
The river valley opens out and a beach alongside a dam is planted with birch trees and orchards.
There are absolutely no facilities, and you will need to bring your own food, water and camping gas. Camping is on sand among the trees.
There is a room in the village that serves simple food, but no shop.
A local man charges RMB20 per adult and RMB10 per child per night for use of the site.
There is a clean (but not 'drinkable clean') river running in the valley year round, and a small concrete dam forms a lovely lake up the valley. The lake and river is home to a lot of ducks.
See the 'Must See Activity' "Valleys north of Miyun" for more information.
This valley is off the 'Scenic Drive' (Walk 13) in the book "Hiking around Beijing", but not specifically mentioned in it.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- Free homestay in China
- Free homestay in Beijing, China Experience real China, apply now www.earlybirdchina.com/
- 28369 Hotels in China
- trivago™ Save Up To 78% on Hotels. Find your Ideal Hotel in China! www.trivago.com/Hotel-China
- China Resorts
- Search for China Resorts Find China Resorts www.wow.com/China+Resorts
Explore the World
- Miyun China Hotels
- Compare & Book Hotels Today. Find the Best Prices at Hotels.com™ www.hotels.com/Miyun
- Hyatt Hotels
- Tailored Full Service Luxury Hotels Reserve Online Now for Best Rates. www.hyatt.com/
- 5 Hotels in Miyun
- Lowest price guarantee! Book your Hotel in Miyun online www.booking.com/Miyun-Hotels
- Top 10 China Tours 2013
- Best China tour to the best cities, Top China tours with lowest prices www.topchinatravel.com/China-Tours/
- China Holiday Deals
- Best Accommodation, Service & Value Book by 5/31/2013 & save up to $400 www.chinafocustravel.com/