18 King Mall, Jiangbei District, Chongqing, Chongqing Region, 401120, China

Orbitz.com Expedia.com Agoda.com

• Best Hotel Experience in China!

This is how hotels should be run!

This hotel met or exceeded expectations in every regard, and other hotels should learn from them. The room was modern and entirely comfortable. The bathroom is remarkable, and the amenities are first class. The hotel has a fine fitness center and a convenient business center for customers who need those facilities. There are three dining facilities on the premises, but we only ate at Marcy’s Restaurant (the main eating area), where the entrees were exceptional. Unfortunately, the beverages and ice cream selections were of only 1-star quality. None the less, the dining service and food quality is quite good.

The hotel is in the same building as a large, upscale shopping mall, but business at the mall seems to be way off, because I observed very few customers on a Saturday afternoon, and I saw several stores that had been permanently closed and some spaces that were vacant.

The room rate was quite reasonable considering the high quality of the hotel, and the price includes free transportation to and from the airport (about 5 minutes away). I highly recommend the hotel for a stay of any duration.

Unique Quality: close to airport, high quality rooms, food, and staff; good fitness center, and good value for the price

Directions: 5 minutes from, and within sight of airport

More about Chongqing

dont get wet feet!dont get wet feet!

Temple on a cliffTemple on a cliff

how do I find good cruise down from CHongQing to WuHan,

by 9tigers

1) is there web site where I can check it out, chinese web site is ok, I just do not know how to find it.

2) can I easily get the ticket once I arrive in CHongQing?

3) when is the good time to visit, over all, april? when it is not too hot or cold and not a lot of ppl

ty

by ellyse

I think all 3 Gorges cruises now end at Yichang, not at Wuhan.
IMHO there's no "good" 3 Gorges cruise, unless you're splurging on one of those expensive, 5-star foreigner-oriented ferries... and then, depending on your sense of value-for-money, might not be so "good" after all. I took a Chinese-oriented ferry and thought it a waste of my time and money.
I don't know when would be a "good" time to visit, but certainly not in winter.

by 9tigers

I do not want to visit during summer or when it is close to holidays
so figure mid april would be best would u agree?

by ellyse

I would not recommend it at all, especially in winter.
If you want my full trip report and candid photos, email me at ellyse99@yahoo.com and put "VirtualTourist" and your own username (eg 9tigers) in the subject line.

Travel Tips for Chongqing

Hot Springs

by xiquinho

Chongqing's North Hot Springs are in the city itself, in a large park by the Jialing River, where more than 40 baths and three Olympic-sized swimming pools are constantly filled with 38°C water. Similar facilities are available at the South Hot Springs, about 20 km south of the city.

Comments