Value Score Average Value
Good For Couples
Friendly, homely hospitality
We had a fantastic stay at the Holiday Inn. The staff are what makes this hotel. The hotel itself is very old but is clean and well maintained. We had a fantastic room over-looking the Yangtze river. At night we had a spectacular view of the city.
Staff were very friendly and all front-line staff spoke and understood basic english.
We also met the German general manager who made us feel very important and welcome.
The food was great! They had a western reataurant which is run by a western chef, who we also met.
The hotel has a family atmosphere about it. The GM and Chef went out of their way to make sure you were enjoying our stay.
Thumbs up for this hotel
Unique Quality: Great views
Great western food - their cheese burger is to die for
Outside balcony restaurant
Free shuttle bus into city several times a day
Golf putting green
Directions: Not sure. We came by taxi. About 90 RMB from airport
The Holiday Inn, Yangtze...
The Holiday Inn, Yangtze Chongqing
Unique Quality: This 320 room hotel is basically the best in town at affordable prices with modern facilities.
15 Nan Ping Bei Lu
Popular Hotels in Chongqing
No.77 Qingnian Road, Yuzhong District, Chongqing
18 King Mall, Jiangbei District, Chongqing, Chongqing
118 Zhourong Road Yuzhong District, Chongqing, Chongqing
96 Wuhong Road, Jiangbei District, Chongqing, Chongqing
Explore the World
- Westin Bonaventure Hotel And Spa
- Ri-Yaz Heritage Resort and Spa
- Durham College South Village Residence
- JW Marriott Hotel Shanghai at Tomorrow Square
- Summit Ridge Hotel
- Paradise Club & Spa ApartHotel
- Grand Hotel Moon Valley Sorrento
- Hotel V Centenario InterContinental Santo Domingo
- Springhill Suites Orlando Convention Center / International Drive
- Indian Head Resort Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Cocoa Beach
- Comfort Suites Andover
- West Coast Motel Santa Ana
- Delta Vancouver Suites Hotel