Haiyatt Garden Hotel (Houjie) Dongguan

boot1133's Profile Photo

Home in Dongguan since 2001

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 13, 2010

It's getting a little older, not quite as charming as when I first started staying there in 2001. But still, the service and boutique hotel feeling is great. Ask for "garden" facing room, toward the street. They seem to be better. Also, spend the nominal amount to get a better room, it's worth it.

A few different restaurants, I've eaten in them all. All good in one way or another. Nice location, walking to shopping on Houjie main streets. The Sheraton is walking distance so you can mix up restaurants. I prefer the Haiyatt as it is more international. The shoe and furniture industry in Dongguan make up the clientele. I met up with my Italian friends who were on travel for work at same time as me. We all prefer over the Sheraton, where it's loaded with American's with their sneakers and cell phone belt holders making their first or second trip (did that sound snobby?)

Unique Quality: Good restaurants, good spa, good service. Cons - getting a little older.

Nearby Haiyatt Garden Hotel (Houjie) Dongguan

Haiyatt Garden Hotel (Houjie) Dongguan

• Haiyatt Garden Dongguan

Address: No. 1 East Houjie Avenue,Houjie Town,Dongguan, Hou

Amenities at Haiyatt Garden Hotel (Houjie) Dongguan

• Business Services

Dongguan Travel Forum

Need advice about Dongguan, China? Visit the Travel Forum for Dongguan and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Dongguan hotel reviews

Silverland
Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
Hyatt Regency Dongguan
Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
Good View Sangem Hotel(Tangxia)
Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review