7 Days Inn (Guangzhou Liwan Road)

No.104 Liwan Road, Liwan District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
7 Days Inn (Guangzhou Liwan Road)
Agoda.com

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

More about Guangzhou

at the placeat the place

on one of those rare clear days.on one of those rare clear days.

Resort VillageResort Village

Is it doable in one day?

by cookie_monster

I plan to visit GZ this Saturday, Jan 20th. I like to go to:

1- Qing Ping Market
2- Beijing Lu
3- closest Bus Terminal to go to Zhuhia.

I could switch between 1 and 2 depending on their distance from each other and to location of the bus terminal.

also you are more than welcome if you would like to join me for lunch or just walk together and talking during my short stay in GZ.

C M

Re: Is it doable in one day?

by angel-wenmo

hello
it is depend on you,whather you want to buy it in hurry,or you want to enjoy the shopping time.
for the qing ping market ,may be it will take you 2 hours for shopping.
and also you can go to shang xia jiu ,another shopping street,similar with bei jing road,you can do shopping there also . meanwhile ,you can visti some tradition secency near by.it is worthy to visit .

and if you want to go to zhu hai,just take a metro the bus station,at the evening.but it is a very hurry time ,if you finish it one day.
hope you enjoy your trip.
if you want to know more details,you can email me :angel-bilimo@hotmail.com i would like to help you in gz.
hope you have a good trip
angel

Travel Tips for Guangzhou

Guangzhou TV Tower

by Willettsworld

This huge building was being built when I visited the Chigang Pagoda back in March 2008. It will eventually become the Guangzhou TV Tower and is due to be completed at the end of 2009, in order to be fully operational for the 2010 Asian Games. It will be some 610 meters (2,001ft) high with 37 floors which will be subdivided into programmatic zones with various functions including: TV and radio transmission facilities, observatory decks, revolving restaurants, computer gaming, restaurants, exhibition spaces, conference rooms, shops and 4D cinemas. Amazing feet of engineering that took my breath away when I saw it.

Directions: Take the metro to Chigang station. Exit the station and you can't miss it!

Coco's

by Guantanamera about Coco's

Located on Beijing Lu, this second floor restaurant has large windows with great people watching of all the shopping hubbub down on Beijing Lu... The main attraction of this place is the diverse menu of exotic drinks available such as tropical juices and old-fashioned phosphates... Unfortunately, the food options are atrocious... Don't bother with the food, but if you want a cold drink, this place is worth a stop...

My Second home Guangzhou and ShenZhen

by mrtrainer

"This Building is a land Mark!!"

Every city in China has their own land mark. Well this tall building is it. Where ever I go in Guangzhou, I look for this building to tell where I am at!! Please note!!! Not all pictures in my profile are not mine. I got them from other members who went to the places I went to. I appoligize for doing this. I was honestly at these locations. Some people take very good pictures.

"By the US embassey!!"

This is a area by the US embassey in GuangZhou!!
Not all pictures were taken by me. I got them from other members in the club. I was at all these location of the pictures. China is really a wonderfull place to go and see! I have had a wonderfull time everytime I have gone.

"Wow!! No People!!! Why??"

The government building was closed for a holiday!!! Yes, They stay home also when they can!
No all pictures in this profile are mine. I got some of these pictures from other members. I was at these locations. China is a wonderfull place to go. THis member club is really showing you good stuff of China!!

Comments