Guangdong Dasha Hotel

Close to Province Government, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, 510045, China

Guangdong Hotel
Expedia.com Hotels.com Booking.com

• tsakiboi's Profile Photo

Great quiet hotel

We arrived in guangdong hotel in guangzhou and its in the middle of a state normal University. The staff has a english speaking staff member who can at least converse with you. The hotel room is quaint and very clean. Dont expect cnn or hbo though. Breakfast buffet is understandbly chinese but tasty for its price at 28RNB. around 6-8 us$.

The hotel is beside the main street and is in and around the downtown area. Just make sure that you get their business card with the chinese instruction to take you back to the hotel.

Unique Quality: They have a restaurant that serves sauteed pork in spring beans wrapped around it and basted and fried in Wasabe. Try it. youll never find it anywhere else. View is good especially if you take the room overlooking the university.

Its in the center of town.

Directions: Near downtown and university district

• mrtrainer's Profile Photo

I stayed at many Hotels!!

My pictures are of many hotels. All the hotels I stayed at happen to be all good. All were clean and well run. Service was always they could not do enough for me. My rooms were cleaned very time I went out!!!! I had a room cleaned 2 times in one day. First I got up took showers etc. and went out. Came back to take a nap had some great beer. Then went out. I came back and the place was totally cleaned. Why do american beds have bed bugs??? And where I stayed in China Nothing??? Because they extremanate every week. I watched a guy go in and like a termanex guy man in the US. And he completely sprayed this stuff in the room and bumbed the hole room and no body was allowed in the room for 2 days. THe guy told me they do this every week to every room and hall way. Yes, I know the poisons are dangerous. But do you want to worry about the poison or the bed bugs on you at night while sleep and you have health problems later in your trip???

Unique Quality: I had massages and use thier exercise rooms. Every hotel had good food served. Had a lot to choose from. The MSG seems not to bother chinese people. I have to really watch this there. I asked them to cook without it. I asked for plain if I could and they did it.
    They do listen to your request. You just have to be nice and ask???!!!!

Directions: Ask taxie drivers. Use VT before going to China and know where you are going. I did!

Comments