Home Inn (Guangzhou Baiyun Road)

No.19 Donghua South Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, 510100, China
Ctrip.com Otel.com

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data

More about Guangzhou

Pear RiverPear River

Ming Yuab BridgeMing Yuab Bridge

Tower, Guangxiao Temple, Guangzhou, ChinaTower, Guangxiao Temple, Guangzhou, China

visiting my hometown in hepo

by laukokkok

This is the 1st time I am visiting Guangzhou in 1st week September. ,
. I intend to visit my hometown in Hepo,Jiexie, Jieyang coutry, Guangdong Province. I was told by my relatives that the distance from Guangzhou to Hepo is about 400+km and it takes about 5 hours. Anybody could assist me how do I travel back to my hometown by coach ? where to take the coach from Guangzhou, frequency and fare. I would be staying at Lido Hotel, Beijing Lu.

Many thanks for your kind assistance and advise

Re: visiting my hometown in hepo

by polartraveller

Hepo is located about half way between Huizhou and Shanto. You should be able to take a coach from Guangzhou to Huizhou but after I am not sure if there is coach that goes to Hepo or ypu have to go all the way to Shanto and double back by taxi. The hotel people can give you better direction. Be careful on your trip as the Guangzhou coach station is full of pick pockets and robbers.

Travel Tips for Guangzhou

If You Go In Sep-Oct

by nomad127

I took a large Dockers suitcase, with a new Wal-Mart gym bag inside it and a Dockers carry on Brings lots of clothes, the humidity here is killer, I would be soaked from sweat after a few hours and ended up taking 3-4 showers a day which means I had to change clothes 3 times a day. Find a good laundry service as soon as you get there or use the hotel. Not much required here except the normal things and what you don't have you can buy locally. Digital Camera with memory card was nice

Still Pizza (II)

by jukebox79 about Cin Cin Cafe (Miliano's chained Cafe)

The cafe is right 2 or 3 booths next to Pizza House. It was windy and a little cold before I could have realized with me just in top tank and jean skirt. I draged my girlfriend there and we sat near the pavement outside the cafe. We made an order of " Four cheeses" and "Vegetarian" , size 6', but it took us waiting for too long. My Thailand tour exploring story and our drinks had nearly ran out before they came and gave us some appetizer, two pieces of bread, dry and with badly cut to ease our complaint. Tasted like some overbaked pizza dough, cold and dry, can't believe they call it appetizer. Later we moved inside under the roof to keep my body temperature :-(
The food was finally served on the table right after we started to read the mags there. It was too plain and soft, I could barely held it up. We could not finish them all, maybe we were too hungry.I ordered Margherita before and it was not so bad at all last time.
Was the taste realated to the weather? Maybe next time we should order Margherita again.

Special Features of Sacred Heart Church.

by Guantanamera

Apart from the granite carapace and kaleidoscopic stained glass, Sacred Heart Church also contains other interesting features such as a huge clock and four large suspended bronze bells which were cast in France and shipped over to Guangzhou, just like the stained glass...

Comments