111-8 Liu Hua Rd, Guangzhou, Guangdong, 510010, China

Satisfaction Average

Costs 32% less but rated 14% lower than other 3 star hotels

More about Guangzhou

McDonald'sMcDonald's

Sunny & I buying our daily pomello fruitSunny & I buying our daily pomello fruit

Waltz in a parkWaltz in a park

Fruit Farms in Guangzhou, how to get there

by kohlah

I know there are some fruit farms at the outskirts of Guangzhou city. Since now is the strawberry season, my friends and I were thinking of a fruit farm experience where we can pluck our own fruits and have a little get away from the bustling city. Is there anyone who can give us some tips on how to go to those orchards?

RE: Fruit Farms in Guangzhou, how to get there

by ellyse

This might not be the most convenient nor the most logical nor the best, but I did see plenty of strawberry farms where you could pay to pick your own fruit, near the artillery batteries at Humen, about 2 hours by bus from Guangzhou.

RE: RE: Fruit Farms in Guangzhou, how to get there

by kohlah

Thanks for your tips. The weather these few days has been rather bad. My friends are leaving already. I guess I'll have to give it a miss. I'll just have to eat those strawberries in the market for now.

Re: Fruit Farms in Guangzhou, how to get there

by Mandy_wu

I know two fruit farms at the outskirts of GZ. They are strawberry farm near Panyu Bigui Road, Yingzhou Ecological Park with lots of carambola and Conghua Bayberry Park. If you want to go to the strawberry farm near Panyu Bigui Road, you can take Guangzhou Bigui Garden Bus at Hongcheng Square,Tianhe District ,or take other bus. Since I don’t know you location, you’d better click the following linkage to find the right route.

Travel Tips for Guangzhou

Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall grounds

by herzog63

The grounds around the Sun Yat-Sen Memorial hall are pretty cool. There were quite a few local tourists which indicated to me that the hall held some interesting meanings.... I was just enjoying the warmer weather as it had been quite cool and rainy for a couple of days. I've got to find out what these "urns" are for too....please let me know..haha I'll add the information about them. This photo may be from the Temple of the Six Banyan Trees...I've got some of my photos mismarked...sorry..

Guide to Nightlife

by Guantanamera

For the most up-to-date listings on all of Guangzhou's nightspots, pick up a copy of "that's PRD" magazine upon your arrival in Guangzhou (the PRD stands for Pearl River Delta). This English language publication includes extensive reviews of nightclubs, bars, restaurants and other activities available in Guangzhou, as well as articles, news about coming events and classified advertisements... You can get a free copy in various locations around the city, such as the Garden Hotel concierge desk, or the Cave Bar... The magazine also covers nearby Pearl River Delta cities of Dongguan and Shenzhen.

Orchid Park (Lan Pu)

by xiquinho

Orchid Park (Lan Pu) is unique and spectacular in summer months when there are over 100 different types of orchid on display here. At the same time, the garden itself is a comfortable place to go to: it is peaceful and quiet with poetic landscapes and decorations.

Answers to "Chinese Translation Game"

by Confucius

"Here are the answers, see how good your Chinese is"

1. Do not toss things from tall heights or face punishment from God