New Jinshan Hotel

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

More about Guangzhou

Chen Clan AcademyChen Clan Academy

Inside the muzeumInside the muzeum

5 rams' plaque sign - closer5 rams' plaque sign - closer

Guangzhou Hotel booking

by SingIN

Hello everyone

I am going to Guangzhou in July, I did not book a Hotel yet and I want find out if its a risk going there without booking Hotel in advance?...I have names & adresses few bdget hotels..I mean I heard there is so many budget Hotels available in Down Town, but, I really dont want book it Online for personal reasons.so, can any one here give me a tips? can some one else book on my behalve? what is the requirement?..also, how much Taxi cost from Airport to down centre? Thank You all

by wanderer9020

u dont want to book for personal reasons? u mean, ur not sure yet with ur trip,. or ur afraid to send ur credit card details, then try to find a hotel which doesnt need a credit card or which u can cancell without charge. thats far better than thinking if u can get a hotel there or not. remember, hotels charge full price for alk in guest compared to the reduced rates sold by consolidators.

by lawrenang

Hello,
Just wonder when your traveling date,me and my wife would be there from 6th to 10th July.You can take bus nos 5 from airport to Hai Zhu Kwang Zhang for 21RMB, Taxi would cost you about 100RMB.KingLong Hotel which is around Beijing Lu area cost about 200 RMB.Their telephone number is 86-20-83190988 and can book through phone.You might want to email me for more details.

by SingIN

Thanks Wanderer & lawnareng

I have been searching a hotel since last week & I found few, but still I am not sure if they need credit card to book it. I tried to call them but as they speak very little english it was bit hard to communicate clearly..I think I will just take the risk and look for a hotel when I arrive in Guangzhou...do you guys think arriving Guangzhou about 5PM is late? its a safe to take a taxi that time? how much taxi cost to city centre? Thank you

Lawnreng

I am arriving there 3rd of july and staying about two weeks, I may visit other cities around Guangzhou aswell..thanks for that Hotel Information,I did tried to call but, the lady there couldnt understand me.I Googled the hotel to get the address and for some reason there was no Information in Google for that Hotel, anways I will keep the phone & may ask the taxi take me there & ask for vacancy incase I cant find another hotel.thanks again

by ellyse

I could probably book on your behalf, let me know via VTMail if necessary. Or, email me at ellyse99@yahoo.com and put "VirtualTourist" and your own username in the subject line.
What time will your flight arrive?

by lawrenang

Hi SingIN
KingLong Hotel is at Huifudong Road and about 50 meters off Beijing Road.Cost of taxi is about 100RMB from airport to Beijing Road and reaching there at 5pm is of no problem but just be wary of pickpocket.I can book through phone on your behalf, if needed do email me at anglawrence@hotmail.com
BTW use only yellow taxi as they are most reliable.

Happy shopping at Beijing Lu and Shangxiajui Lu

Travel Tips for Guangzhou

24 hour shops

by l_joo

24 hour shops, there are many such shops in Guangzhou that open 24 hour, they have chairs and tables inside and customers are welcome to sit there to eat the instant noodles cost RMB3.80 per bowl which is very convenience for midnight.

Getting There and Around

by keeweechic

By Air : Guangzhou airport is Baiyan International. The distance to town is about 8 km/5 miles. There are taxis at the airport for transport into town. Flying time from Hong Kong is 45 mins.

By Train : Guangzhou rail has 2 lines running with more planned for the future. One line runs from Xilang to Guangzhou East Railway Station. The other line runs from Sanyuanli to Pazhou, and interchanges with the other Line at Gongyuanqian. By Taxi - Taxis are the most common means of transportation for foreigners. All Guangzhou taxis have a meter. Expect traffic jams.

By Taxi : Taxis are the most common and easiest means of transportation for foreigners. All Guangzhou taxis have a metre

Peasant Movement Institute Departments.

by Guantanamera

The Peasant Movement Institute was subdivided into various departments, such as the main lecture hall, students' dormitories, cafeteria building and leadership quarters. There was also a sentry post... The image here is taken from Mao Zedong's re-created personal quarters and shows Mao's simple bed...

Comments