Pattra Resort

White Water Tourism, Development Zone & Historical Places of Interest, Guangzhou, Guangdong, 511300,
AMOMA.com Ctrip.com Otel.com

More about Guangzhou

Beijing Road (Bei Jing Lu)Beijing Road (Bei Jing Lu)

Recongnize the Place..........Recongnize the Place..........

A closer look at the pagoda in GuangzhouA closer look at the pagoda in Guangzhou

Guangzhou- I need urgent help - thomashenkel2004@yahoo.de

by sabrinna

Hello,

I will be travelling to China after a week for the first time.

I am not sure where is the best city to shop for mid quality clothing for ladies in wholesale e.g. fashionable tops, trousers, blouses and jeans.

Most important i would like to buy evening dresses.

I have been adviced to travel either to shenzhen or guangzhou.
Please let me know which is better and the names of the wholesale markets in the city for ladies clothing.

Then i would also like to know which market is the best place to buy evening dresses in wholesale in Guangzhou.
And between Guangzhou and chaozhou where i can buy fashionable evening dresses in wholesale at good prices and the names of the markets.

I am very much in last minute panic and very confused. Please advice me. Thanks.

I experience much problems logging into VT account. Please reply me through my email if possibale.

thomashenkel2004@yahoo.de

Best Regards,

Sabrina,

Frankfurt

RE: Guangzhou- I need urgent help - thomashenkel2004@yahoo.de

by travelren

Hi,
If you want to buy evening dresses in guangzhou,I advice you go to jiangnan dadao bei(chinese 江南大道北),wedding dress street(chinese:婚纱街).That is evening dresses'wholesale markets.good luck!
more see http://www.gooberztravel.com

Travel Tips for Guangzhou

China Fairs

by simplytaj

My China Experience....What I remember about the place is the busy central area, my broken stilletos, my bag full of handouts, the stinky restos, the ever-boring menu we always have, interesting busy people and the oh sooo many different things you can buy along the streets both day and night! My night market shopping time! Its only during this time I can shop coz my sched during daytime is full of meetings with people, suppliers, manufacturers etc etc. During all these endless walks everyday and every night, I end up with broken stilletos. Guys, for biz trips like this, better bring your snickers and another pair of flat shoes. You can huggle half or even 70 percent off on prices given to you by any of those vendors around. They will in the end give in anyway....My Boss hated this when I ask for better prices but later he'd ask me if he could take them. Uh oh, what a strategy!I have to search for pics later....will try to reopen my wooden chest of pictures.

Romantic Nights in Guangzhou.

by Guantanamera

I don't know anyone besides myself that understands Guangzhou as a deeply romantic city, but in my perception it is very much so... Of course, romance doesn't come from outside, it comes from within the hearts of lovers, transforming everything around...! And so, I must say that Guangzhou is filled with amorous interludes, flirtations, and incandescent passions...

Shown in the image here, dapples of red and blue radiance along the Pearl River...

Yuexiu Park (Liuhua Gongyuan)

by xiquinho

Yuexiu Park (Liuhua Gongyuan) was built in 1952 and is the largest park in Guangzhou, covering a vast area of 93 hectares. Besides a number of artificial lakes, the park is renowned for its Zhenhai Tower and the Sculpture of the Five Rams.

Guangdong Museum of Folk Art

by Willettsworld

The Guangdong Museum of Folk Art is housed inside the Chen Clan Academy and displays many wonderful cultural relics and works of folk art from the province. Exhibits on display include fans made from peacock feathers and palm leafs, ceramics, ivory, glassware, lacquerware and calligraphy paintings.

Comments