Master Club Shenzhen

No.183 Taining Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen 518020, China
Master Hotel (Shenzhen Taining)
Agoda.com Expedia.com Travelocity

More about Shenzhen

Didn't find what you want, there are many moreDidn't find what you want, there are many more

Rare seen one...Rare seen one...

Tunnel to Hong KongTunnel to Hong Kong

Lotus Hill ParkLotus Hill Park

Shenzhen Airport

by suzelsand

I would like to know what are the different ways to go to the Shenzhen airport from Shenzhen ( train station ), and How much is it, and How long it would take to reach the airport

by johnmperry

Bao'an is a good 40km from downtown Shenzhen. By taxi that would cost you over 200RMB. I think there is an airport bus, minibus type of thing. Or there is the regular service bus, number 370. That takes about an hour, costs less than 10 RMB.

by ellyse

Bus K568 goes from Shenzhen train station to Shenzhen airport for 20 RMB/pax.
I think taxi would cost around 120 RMB.

by suzelsand

Travel Tips for Shenzhen

Queen Spa & Dining

by cal6060

If you are tired, you need a place to take shower, sauna, steam room, massage waterpool, TV room, cinema, restaurant, internet, massage boy and girls, and even a big room with cubical space for you to stay overnight. The admission to this 40,000sqm leusure space and 3000sq m spa and message pool is only cost you RMB99 includes unlimited fruits , and one drink. If you spend more than RMB168 in their restaurant, or message service, or other expenses, the RMB99 will be waiver.

Address: B1/F-4/F Golden Metropolis Bldg, Chunfeng Road, Luohu, Shenzhen.

From Hong Kong to...

by THLIN

Coming from Hong Kong to ShenZhen is easy as a breeze. I have travelled a lot from one side to another, and I really enjoy this convenience. You can take train from any of Hong Kong MTR station. You take train to Lo-Wu / Luo-Hu, the former is Cantonese, the later is Madarin. Please remember to take you passport and Chinese Visa. It's rather easy for visitors to go to Hong Kong, but please do NOT forget that Hong Kong, like Macau, is a Special Area Region(SAR), one country, two policy.
Passenger can buy either a smart card or one way pass. The price is 10% cheaper if you use a smart card; however, if you don't travel that much, why not buy a single ticket?!
You can feel the change once you enter to the other side, I don't want to tell you how I feel every time when I cross the border, you can try to feel it. No pros and cons...

Window Of the World

by Robdaz

If you been to Epcot Centre , than you can give this a miss. This theme park covers minature architecture and monuments from different continents as well as a 108-meter-tall replica of the Eiffel Tower.

My understanding was that because during that time , most chinese don't have the opportunity to travel outside the country they can see all the world great monuments in one place.

Shenzhen - Experiment in Rapid Development

by tseman82

"Boy Selling Fruit"

I visited Shenzhen for about ten days while my father lived there. I was told before visiting that it was the "Tijuana of China" - basically, a ghetto border city that gets a lot of foot traffic from HK residents seeking cheap foot massages and knock-off goods.

While there were a few unpleasant experiences - a catfight involving about six women on a crowded sidewalk, a passenger getting out of a cab and assaulting the cab driver right in front of a police officer - it was no Tijuana. I never felt unsafe (although I never felt completely safe either) while I explored the random neighborhoods.

"Siblings"

Shenzhen VT Meeting : February 20 2010---(1)

by AyurinHiro

Shen Zhen (China) VT Meeting : February 20 2010

Dimsum lunch and New & Old area watching in Shen Zhen

...Sharrie(Sharrie) from Shen Zhen, China (She is originally from Indonesia. But as you know she is the travel queen and she is an international woman!)
...Ayurin(AyurinHiro) and hubby Hiroyuki from Osaka,Japan.

From left to right, Ayuri and Sharrie.

This is our 2nd meeting with Sharrie! First meeting was in Kyoto,Japan.
We were planning a trip to Hong Kong and we got to know that Sharrie is now living in Shen Zhen. We decided to visit Shen Zhen to meet her!
Sharrie and Cynthia (our VT friend in Hong Kong) taught us how to get to Shen Zhen from Hong Kong.
On our meeting day, we got on a bus, then after an hour, we were in Shen Zhen! It was quite easy :-)

First, Sharrie took us to her favorite Chinese restaurant, where we ate dimsums! Yes, I love dimsums and of course we enjoyed a lot! We tasted not only dimsums but also internal organs (intestinal wall?) and New Year's cake!
After lunch, we visited new areas.... there are a lot of brand new skyscrapers. Everything is new!
And then we visited old areas... where we could see a lot of young people were enjoying shopping, drinking, eating etc.
After doing the sights in Shen Zhen, Sharrie invited us to her room.
It was really great experience to see into the life there. Thank you very much!

It was really nice meeting you again!
Hope to see you again in the near future... :-)

This is the Chinese restaurant we ate dimsum together!
It seems this restaurant is very popular.
Sharrie says, not only local people but also people from Hong Kong are enjoying eating here. There are a lot of people waiting for their seats.

Let's order dimsums.
I showed dimsum photos to Sharrie :-)
And then Sharrie orders.

Our lunch! Lovely dimsums and Chinese tea!

Hmmm, this is intestinal wall?? (Internal organ??)
Hmmm, it was chewy... I ate only one.

This is one of my most favorite foods!
Steamed sticky rice covered with lotus leaf.... it smells great and it tastes great!

This is New Year's Cake.
Chinese people usually eat this during Chinese New Year holidays.
I guess, this is made of wheat flour, egg, sugar. It tastes sweet and good :-)

This is decoration in front of the restaurant.
I guess, this is for celebrating Chinese New Year!

Comments