Orient Sunseed Hotel

More about Shenzhen

Shenzhen VT MeetingShenzhen VT Meeting

our roomour room

bus-station-shenzhenbus-station-shenzhen

stuffed toy/keychains for a few yuansstuffed toy/keychains for a few yuans

transportation from Bao'an Airport to Border brossing at Shenzhen Wan (Bay)

by mingsim

Is there any taxi from airport to Shenzhen Wan (Bay) and how much for two people. Or any coach or bus service that will take you to Shenzhen Wan China side only, because my friend is waiting to meet me at HK side.

Thanks

by Odinnthor

Here is some pertinent information on the border crossing. There are now two different ones, but one is easier than the other:

by chinamonty

There is an Airport Express bus that goes from Bao'an to Shenzhen Wan. I think it is No10 but you need to check at the airport. Taxi's are easy at Bao'an you want a maroon and silver one preferably. taxi will cost a max RMB120 depending on traffic.

by chinamonty

Checked with a friend in Shenzhen. No 8 bus goes from Shenzhen (Bao'an)Airport to Shenzhen Wan. No 10 goes to Walmart in Shekou whihc would then require a 15 min taxi ride.

by chinamonty

Some further info on border crossings
LuoHu - train and foot crossing 6:30-24:00
LuoHU Wenjindu - car crossing 7:00-22:00
Futian -HuangGang - foot and car crossing 24 hour
Futian -Port/LokMaChau (this is sometimes also called HuangGang station) - train crossing only 6:30-24:00 (last train is 21:30) joins up with Shenzhen Metro.
ShenzhenWan - Bus,car foot 6:30-24:00
Shekou -ferry port open to ferry schedule.
Yantian - Shatoujia - car 7:30-24:00
These are the latest I have seen and haven't changed since I was there last year.

by ellyse

The buses going to Hong Kong will stop at Shenzhen Bay border crossing. Fare is 40 RMB/pax.

Travel Tips for Shenzhen

Nostalgia

by THLIN

Since I am here to work, I am about to live here for a long time before I can go back home from my annual leave. I think I am a very sensitive person, whenever I see something that reminds me of my home, my first and second ones, I just feel happy, and of course nostalgic. Thanks to a huge amount of Taiwanese working in Shenzhen, I can easily find something that is related to my home. Here are things that I really miss: Bubble tea from Shilin night market, rice ball, Taiwanese sandwich and hamburger, drumstick lunch box.
Luckily there are Starbucks coffee and 7-11 convenience store in town. Ironically, they are not local but I just miss them a lot.
People can be even fragile than he can imagine.

talk about the central walk

by zephyrgurl108 about central walk

I'd have to say that Central Walk is on its way of replacing my favorite Shenzhen mall, the MixC. Its got Subway sandwiches (the only other branch is in far Shekou), its got Kosmo, Starbucks, columbian coffeehouse Andes Cafe, Spaghetti House. Its got an arcade which MixC doesn't have (time to brush up on my dance revo skills), lots of my favorite clothing and footwear stores - Esprit, Giordano, Nike, adidas, Calvin Klein, etc. A huge department store, and huge grocery store, Carrefour. The architecture is cool as well. The place boasts of it's "green" architecture, using transparent rooftops so that natural light comes pouring into the semi-circular, multi-level mall. There's even a cinema. I could spend a day here. anything you fancy this mall is middle to high end

Seafood Street

by gaolei about Leyuan Lu - pick any restaurant

The Seafood street, real name Leyuan Lu, is a street dedicated to great seafood. All of the fish, clams, crabs, Lobsters etc. are alive in the tanks ouside the restaurants. If you love seafood cooked in the southern Chinese style, you will love seafood street. The lobster was fabulous!

Manhattan skyline

by shobhanaj

This is where one can see what the New York skyline looked like before September 11. These guys have really done a fabulous job of replication. There is also a part of Venice complete with waterways and canals.

shenzhen, china

by absolut_7

"windows of the world, shenzhen"

the photos on this page were taken in june 2002 during my second visit to shenzhen... this particular photo was in front of the windows of the world... inside, you will find replicas of famous tourist spots around the world...

"walmart store in shenzhen"

interesting to capture a typical day in shenzhen...

"along the sidewalks of shenzhen"

my grannies have been waiting for me for ages!!! they have already turned into stone! :-)

Comments