Xin Du Hotel

More about Zhongshan

Kunlun HotelKunlun Hotel

Vacation in Zhongshan

by Kache

Is there going to be any events in Zhongshan City(Guangdong) in the first half on June 2004?

I will stay there for two weeks then and I'd like know about shopping, attractions, bars and events of the city.

I appreciate any information you can give me, thanks in advance!!!

Re: Vacation in Zhongshan

by bbimage

i went to zhongshan two times.there is nothing special and i don't think it's worthing to travel except there are many factories.i suggest you going to guangzhou or shenzhen for shopping and zhuhai for fun.

Re: Vacation in Zhongshan

by Caaic

Zhongshan city is very famous for its lighting industry if you are fond of lighting fashion, if not, there is a very good spring water resort to go to relax yourself. It is true if you are spending 2 weeks there, why not travel around to the other cities, there are a lot more too see around.

by Kache

Thanks for your tips! I'm going there because my boyfriends father lives there, that's also why we'll be there so long.

I really hope i get to go those other cities too, but how long does it take to drive to Zhuhai or other cities? Is it easy to go by car or should we take taxi, train, bus, something?

by Kache

I'd like to do day trips to those cities. I don't want to stay at hotels, can't afford it really!

by Caaic

day trip could be arranged easily, less than 2 hours from surrounding cities, car is ideal since there is this exellent highway availeble. Zhuhai is very pleasant as a seaside city which is across Macau-the grand casino city, so enjoy!

Comments