Nanyang Seascape Hotel

Zhuhai, 2009Zhuhai, 2009

Small abalonesSmall abalones

Zhong Gan HotelZhong Gan Hotel

Zhuhai - White Lotus ParkZhuhai - White Lotus Park

GZ to Zhuhai ( Gongbei Palace Hotel )

by urbanmale_tods

Can anyone help me on what is the easiest way to get from Guangzhou Hotel at Haizhu Square to Zhuhai (Gongbei Palace Hotel)?

Which bus terminal should I alight?
Gongbei or Xiangzhou Bus Terminal?

Any reviews on this hotel? ( How long walk from Gonbei customs? )

Thanks!

Re: GZ to Zhuhai ( Gongbei Palace Hotel )

by johnmperry

You can take a bus direct from Haizhu Sq - in front of Canton Landmark Hotel. That's by exit A of the underground, it is marked on the signs. Buses to Macau are two or three an hour until about 20:30

They probably all go to Gongbei bus station, which is beneath the border crossing. My map is only in Chinese, so I can't see your hotel, but I can't imagine it is more than a short walk across the plaza.

Travel Tips for Zhuhai

Celebrating CNY in Zhuhai

by Edy8

Haha, as no one answers my questions, I will answer them myself since I went there during the CNY 2008 and returned in one piece! The food shops and restaurants are still open in Wanzai area and also other areas. We booked for dinner at Popoko Hotel restaurant. Although it was sumptuous, we expected the food to be better since it was the eve of CNY and we were celebrating. Maybe next time we will go to Wanzai for the food during the eve. The crowd at Gongbei border Gate seems to be quite thin and we cleared the border within half an hour! Taxi-drivers, however, bargain for higher prices during the eve and the 1st day of CNY. We give, as it is the season of giving. Cheers to all. Enjoy the spa at Ocean Spring Ocean Resort. When tired out, consume the free flow of drinks and food at the restaurant and relax at the aircon room facing the setting sun. Then ask for a masseuse to rub away the tiredness.... When it is time to go, take the bus to the theatre next door to enjoy the musical show. Such is life. Enjoy!

Zhuhai Relaxing Place

by THLIN

"With Dear Mr. and Mrs. Ho"

Thanks a million for introducing me to the GREAT trip.

"A glimps to the city"

BHefore I came to this city, what I learnt from my colleagues is that Zhuhai is famous for its HAPPINESS industry or a gateway to Macau. They NEVER really come all the way from Shenzhen to Zhuhai, they just want to go to Macau via Zhuhai. But I spent less than 24 hours here and I found this place lovely.
After double checking with my local coworker, they told Zhuhai has been chosen the most comfortable place to live in China. Yah, it's clean and pictursque.

Comments